We are delighted to offer for sale this attractive and well presented semi detached villa which is located in a very popular residential area and will ideally suit the first time buyer seeking their first home.
Inside the accommodation comprises: entrance hall, lounge with attractive fireplace and wood laminate flooring, dining room with wood laminate flooring and open to a modern fitted kitchen with built in oven & hob.
Upstairs there are three bedrooms all with wood laminate flooring and a separate bathroom with white suite. Other benefits include gas heating and pvc double glazing except lean to.
Outside there is a tarmac driveway, pebbled garden to front and a fully enclosed paved garden to rear.
Early viewing recommended!!
- ACCOMMODATION COMPRISES
- GROUND FLOOR
- ENTRANCE HALL
- Pvc double glazed front door, wood laminate flooring, radiator.
- LOUNGE 14'11'' X 13'0'' AT WIDEST (4.55m X 3.96m AT WIDEST)
- Feature fireplace with cast iron and tiled inset, wood laminate flooring, radiator.
- DINING ROOM 10'1'' X 9'7'' (3.07m X 2.92m)
- Wood laminate flooring, radiator, pvc double glazed door to lean to, open to kitchen.
- KITCHEN / DINER 10'0'' X 6'5'' (3.05m X 1.96m)
- Range of beech high and low level units, formica worktop, basin and a half stainless steel sink unit, built in stainless steel under oven, ceramic hob, stainless steel extractor fan, fridge / freezer space, partly tiled walls, wood laminate tile effect flooring.
- LEAN TO
- Tiled floor, radiator, access to outhouse, plumbed for washing machine.
- FIRST FLOOR
- Access to roofspace with gas boiler.
- BEDROOM 1 14'11'' X 9'8'' (4.55m X 2.95m)
- Built in part mirrored sliding robes, wood laminate flooring, radiator.
- BEDROOM 2 10'2'' X 9'7'' (3.10m X 2.92m)
- Wood laminate flooring, radiator.
- BEDROOM 3 11'11'' X 6'6'' AT WIDEST (3.63m X 1.98m AT WIDEST)
- Wood laminate flooring, radiator, built in wardrobe.
- White suite comprising panelled bath, shower attachment, pedestal wash hand basin, low flush wc, fully tiled walls, radiator.
- Tarmac driveway.
Pebbled garden to front.
Fully enclosed paved garden to rear.
- 1. The title has no second mortgages/charges:
2.The property is not Co-Ownership.
3.The property is leasehold.
The property is held under a lease dated 71 February 1957 for a term of 8,900 years between Abbey National Building Society AND Charles Hutchinson AND Wesley Morrison subject to a yearly rent of £13.00
Please note that we have not tested the services or systems in this property. Purchasers should make/commission their own inspections if they feel it is necessary.