Magnificent Detached Residence Set Within This Most Admired And Sought After Residential location.
A fabulous opportunity to acquire an extended most attractive red brick detached residence nesting a the foot of Belfast Cavehill. The beautifully maintained interior comprises 3 bedrooms, 2 reception rooms with extended living room, spacious fitted kitchen with breakfast area and bathroom in white suite. The dwelling further offers downstairs furnished cloakroom, oil fired central heating, upvc double glazed windows retaining leaded light detail has been maintained to an excellent standard throughout the years. A detached matching garage and mature gardens combines with the perfect location with leading schools, Cavehill County Park and Castle, Fortwilliam Golf Club and public transport all within walking distance.
Internal Inspection Highly Recommended.
- Enclosed Entrance Porch
- Upvc double glazed entrance door, ceramic tiled floor.
- Entrance Hall
- Understairs storage:
Furnished cloak in white suite comprising pedestal wash hand basin, low flush wc, panelled radiator.
- Lounge 3.65 x 3.79 (12'0" x 12'5")
- Tiled fireplace, panelled radiator.
- Extended Living Room 6.28 x 3.76 (20'7" x 12'4")
- Double glazed sliding doors, panelled radiator.
- Kitchen 4.71 x 2.78 (15'5" x 9'1")
- Bowl and a half single drainer stainless steel sink unit, extensive range of high and low level units, formica worktops, cooker space, fridge/freezer space, plumbed for washing machine, breakfast bar, fully tiled walls, panelled radiator, shelved pantry.
- First Floor
- Landing, leaded light window, hotpress/copper cylinder.
- Bedroom 3.86 x 3.72 (12'8" x 12'2")
- Panelled radiator.
- Bedroom 3.70 x 3.70 (12'2" x 12'2")
- Panelled radiator.
- Bedroom 2.47 x 2.80 (8'1" x 9'2")
- Panelled radiator, built-in robe.
- White suite comprising shower cubicle, electric shower, pedestal wash hand basin, low flush wc, fully tiled walls, ceramic tiled floor, chrome radiator.
- Detached Garage 5.79 x 3.05 (19'0" x 10'0")
- Up and over door.
- Gardens front and rear in lawn, shrubs and flowerbeds, feature patio area, tarmac driveway, boiler house, oil fired central heating boiler, outside light and tap.
Please note that we have not tested the services or systems in this property. Purchasers should make/commission their own inspections if they feel it is necessary.