An extended mid terrace property in the popular Cheviot Street just off Irwin avenue and Upper Newtownards Road close to many local amenities including Ballyhackamore Village and the Glider Bus Route.
The accommodation comprises of entrance hall with double doors to lounge dining room, all with wood laminate flooring and attractive hole in wall mock fireplace. Furthermore, another set of double doors to an extended modern kitchen with range of 'grey gloss' units, built-in oven, integrated fridgefreezer, partly tiled walls and wood laminate flooring.
The first floor offers two bedrooms, study
ursery and modern white bathroom with large walk-in shower cubicle, separate bath, partly tiled walls and wood effect tile flooring. The second floor offers a third bedroom with velux window.
Deceptively spacious accommodation with lots of additional features it is a must view to really appreciate, and with the location being central to so many amenities, this property is sure to impress every viewer.
- Accommodation Comprises:
- Entrance Hall
- Wood laminate floor, double doors to:
- Lounge 12'7 x 9'4 into bay (3.84m x 2.84m into bay)
- Hole in wall feature fireplace with electric stove, wood laminate floor, archway to:
- Dining Room 10'0 x 10'1 (3.05m x 3.07m)
- Wood laminate floor, recessed spotlights, double doors leading to:
- Kitchen 10'3 x 11'4 (3.12m x 3.45m)
- Modern range of high and low level 'grey gloss' units, Corian work surface, inset single drainer stainless steel sink unit with hose feature mixer tap, built in under oven, ceramic hob, stainless steel extractor hood, integrated fridge freezer, plumbed washing machine, partly tiled walls, wood laminate floor.
- First Floor
- Linen cupboard
- Bedroom 1 13'2 x 10'8 (4.01m x 3.25m)
- Bedroom 2 10'0 x 8'0 (3.05m x 2.44m)
- Study/Nursery 7'3 x 4'5 (2.21m x 1.35m)
- Gas fired boiler
- Modern white suite comprising of bath with mxier taps, large shower cubicle and built in shower, PVC cladding splashback and sliding shower doors, pedestal wash hand basin with mixer tap, low flush wc, chrome feature radiator, partly tiled walls, wood effect floor.
- Second Floor
- Bedroom 3 9'3 x 5'7 (2.82m x 1.70m)
- Velux window
- Enclosed rear yard with access to rear for bins.
Please note that we have not tested the services or systems in this property. Purchasers should make/commission their own inspections if they feel it is necessary.