A beautifully presented semi detached property in the heart of Cherryvalley with a south facing enclosed rear garden boasting large spacious extension to rear offering superb living space throughout the ground floor. Extended approximately 7 years ago and with many more attractive features throughout, the accommodation offers a superb mixture of period and modern styles with lots of changes to both the kitchen and bathroom as well.
Comprising of entrance hall with Italian travertine floor tiles that run through into both the living room and dining room. The living room includes an attractive cast iron fireplace and dining room opens to the fantastic extension which includes a lounge area with vaulted ceilings, attractive gas stove with slate tile hearth, solid oak wood flooring and double doors to garden. The kitchen has also been extended to allow for a superb range of solid oak units with granite worktops and upstands, space for gas range cooker, integrated dishwasher and Italian travertine tile floor.
The first floor offers three well proportioned bedrooms, two with wood laminate flooring and one with solid oak wood flooring. The attractive bathroom has also been extended from it's original form to include a classic white suite comprising of a free standing roll top bath and separate built-in fully tiled wet area with built-in shower, semi solid wood flooring and recessed spotlighting.
On entering you are immediately impressed with its finish and open space leading to a superb extension and a south facing garden with large patio, lawn and garden shed, a must see to fully appreciate.
- Accommodation Comprises:
- Entrance Hall
- Italian travertine tile floor.
- Living Room 11'3 x 11'3 (3.43m x 3.43m)
- Attractive cast iron period fireplace with hearth, Italian Travertine tiled floor.
- Dining Room 14'6 x 12'0 (4.42m x 3.66m)
- Italian Travertine tiled floor, open to:
- Lounge 22'8 x 14'1 (6.91m x 4.29m)
- Attractive gas stove with slate tiled hearth, solid oak wood floor.
- Kitchen 23'9 x 8'2 (7.24m x 2.49m)
- Range of high and low level solid oak units with display cabinets, granite work surface with upstand, inset stainless steel sink unit with mixer tap, space for gas range cooker with stainless steel splashback and stainless steel extractor hood. Integrated fridgefreezer, integrated dishwasher, concealed gas fired boiler, breakfast bar and Italian travertine tile flooring.
- First floor
- Bedroom 1 14'7 x 12'0 (4.45m x 3.66m)
- Modern range of built in robes with feature mirror doors, wood laminate.
- Bedroom 2 11'5 x 11'3 (3.48m x 3.43m)
- Wood laminate floor.
- Bedroom 3 10'9 x 8'4 (3.28m x 2.54m)
- Solid oak wood floor.
- Classic white suite with free standing roll top bath with telephone mixer tap. Walk in shower area with built in shower, attractive tiling and chrome feature radiator. Vanity unit with free standing sink and mixer tap, high flush wc, period feature radiator, solid wooden floor, recessed spotlights.
- Two car driveway to front. Enclosed south facing rear garden laid in lawn with large patio area and garden shed.
Please note that we have not tested the services or systems in this property. Purchasers should make/commission their own inspections if they feel it is necessary.