We are delighted to offer for sale this attractive semi detached villa which is located in a cul de sac in a very popular residential area just off the Ballyclare Road and will suit the young buyer seeking their first home.
Inside the accommodation comprises; entrance hall, lounge with feature hole in wall style fireplace, multi fuel burning stove and wood laminate flooring and a beech fitted kitchen / diner with built in double oven & ceramic hob and access to rear.
Upstairs there are three bedrooms and a bathroom with white suite.
Other benefits include pvc double glazing and oil heating.
Outside there is a driveway leading to a detached garage, garden to front in lawn and a paved patio area to rear with steps up to a garden in lawn.
Early viewing recommended !!
- ACCOMMODATION COMPRISES
- GROUND FLOOR
- ENTRANCE HALL
- Pvc double glazed front door, radiator.
- LOUNGE 14'1'' X 14'1'' AT WIDEST (4.29m X 4.29m AT WIDEST)
- Feature hole in wall style fireplace with multi fuel burning stove, wood laminate flooring, radiator, double glass panelled doors to kitchen / diner
- KITCHEN / DINER 17'2'' X 9'8'' (5.23m X 2.95m)
- Range of beech high and low level units, formica worktop, basin and a half stainless steel sink unit, built in stainless steel double oven, ceramic hob, extractor fan, integrated fridge / freezer, plumbed for washing machine & dishwasher, partly tiled walls, radiator, double glazed back door.
- FIRST FLOOR
- FIRST FLOOR
- BEDROOM 1 14'0'' X 8'7'' (4.27m X 2.62m)
- Built in wardrobe, cupboard, radiator.
- BEDROOM 2 10'7'' X 10'10'' (3.23m X 3.30m)
- BEDROOM 3 9'5'' X 8'1'' AT WIDEST (2.87m X 2.46m AT WIDEST)
- Radiator, hotpress, built in cupboard.
- White suite comprising wood panelled bath, electric shower above, pedestal wash hand basin, low flush wc, fully tiled walls, radiator.
- Driveway leading to a detached garage, up and over door, light & power, oil boiler.
Garden to front in lawn.
Paved patio area to rear with steps to garden in lawn.
Please note that we have not tested the services or systems in this property. Purchasers should make/commission their own inspections if they feel it is necessary.