An excellent opportunity to purchase this well presented terrace located in the Brooklands area of Dundonald. The accommodation comprising a spacious lounge, and fitted kitchen, with breakfast / dining area leading to a downstairs bedroom with and ensuite.The first floor offering three good sized bedrooms and a modern white bathroom suite. Furthermore, the property benefits from oil fired central heating, PVC double glazed windows. Located within close proximity to many schools, shops, Dundonald Hospital and main arterial routes commuting to Belfast City Centre. High demand is expected for this property and early viewing is recommended.
- Accommodation Comprises:
- Entrance Hall
- Storage under stairs and laminate strip wood flooring.
- Living Room 12'8 x 12'5 (3.86m x 3.78m)
- Laminate strip wood flooring.
- Rear Hall
- Kitchen/Dining Room 18'0 x 15'9 (5.49m x 4.80m)
- (L-shaped) Range of high and low level units, single drainer stainless steel sink unit, stainless steel oven, four ring hob, hotpress, plumbed for washing machine and partly tiled walls.
- Bedroom 1 11'6 x 9'5 (3.51m x 2.87m)
- PVC door to rear.
- White suite comprising shower cubicle, pedestal wash hand basin, low flush wc and partly tiled walls.
- First Floor
- Bedroom 2 10'0 X 8'0 (3.05m X 2.44m)
- Bedroom 3 13'5 X 9'0 (4.09m X 2.74m)
- Bedroom 4 7'0 x 6'9 (2.13m x 2.06m)
- Built in cupboard.
- White suite comprising panelled bath, pedestal wash hand basin, low flush wc and partly tiled walls.
- Garden to front in lawn.
Enclosed yard to rear with PVC oil tank and oil fired boiler.
Please note that we have not tested the services or systems in this property. Purchasers should make/commission their own inspections if they feel it is necessary.