In need of some modernisation throughout, this well cared for home offers great potential to an investor, first time buyer or anyone looking for a renovation project. Offering three good sized bedrooms, family bathroom, living room, kitchen/dining room and good garden space to front and rear and with views of Scrabo Tower, we recommend early viewing of this fantastic property. Close to all local amenities, schools and arterial routes, with the opportunity to add value, this is one not to be missed.
- Accommodation Comprises:
- Entrance Hall
- Living Room 4.4 x 4.2 (14'5" x 13'9")
- Fireplace with tiled hearth and inset, carved wooden surround, dado rail, cornice, ceiling rose and wood laminate flooring.
- Kitchen 3.1 x 3.6 (10'2" x 11'10")
- Range of high and low level units with laminate work surfaces, single drainer stainless steel sink unit with mixer taps, space for fridge freezer, built in under oven, four ring electric hob, extractor hood, partly tiled walls, tiled floor, recessed spotlighting and space for dining area.
- Rear Hall 2.9 x 1.5 (9'6" x 4'11")
- Oil fired boiler, understairs storage and door to rear garden.
- First Floor
- Bedroom 1 3.6 x 3.3 (11'10" x 10'10")
- Built in storage with access to roofspace.
- Bedroom 2 3.3 x 3.1 (10'10" x 10'2")
- Built in storage.
- Bedroom 3 2.8 x 2.5 (9'2" x 8'2")
- Wood laminate flooring and built in storage.
- White suite comprising tiled bath with glazed shower screen and overhead shower, low flush wc, vanity unit and tiled floor.
- Front - Enclosed area in stone, bedding areas with mature plants and shrubs.
Rear - Fully enclosed with paved seating areas, area in stone, mature shrubs, outside shed, light and views over Scrabo.
Please note that we have not tested the services or systems in this property. Purchasers should make/commission their own inspections if they feel it is necessary.