Blenheim Drive is a popular residential location just off Ladas Drive providing easy access to Rosetta, Castlereagh and Cregagh Road's and all the local amenities and main arterial routes into and out of Belfast.
This particular property has been extended to the rear creating a fantastic open plan kitchen dining living area looking over the rear garden whilst retaining a separate reception room to the front. Upstairs there are three bedrooms and a white bathroom suite, with the roof space converted to a bedroom with en-suite shower. Furthermore the property benefits from a gas heating system, double glazing, off street parking that leads to a detached store and superb enclosed rear garden laid in lawns.
An excellent home in superb order throughout leaving any potential purchaser with little to do but add furniture.
- Glass panelled front door with original stain glass side panels with fan light to entrance hall. Under-stairs Tiled flooring.
Down-stairs w.c sink unit.
- Lounge 11'5 x 10'7 (3.48m x 3.23m)
- (into bay) Cast iron fire-place. Cornice ceiling.
- Living Area 11'1 x 10'7 (3.38m x 3.23m)
- Cast iron wood burning stove. Engineered oak flooring. Open to:
- Contemporary Kitchen / Dining 16'0 x 15'4 (4.88m x 4.67m)
- Excellent range of high and low level units handless units. Solid oak work surfaces, Built in 6 ring gas hob, stainless steel overhead extractor fan, double oven, integrated dish-washer. Engineered oak flooring, Spot-lights and additional roof light that floods the area with natural light. Bi folding doors providing access to patio and garden.
- First Floor
- Bedroom One 10'9 x 10'6 (3.28m x 3.20m)
- Bedroom Two 10'8 x 9'9 (3.25m x 2.97m)
- Picture rail.
- Bedroom Three 7'2 x 6'0 (2.18m x 1.83m)
- White Bathroom Suite
- White bathroom suite comprising, free standing, claw foot bath with mixer taps and telephone hand shower, wash hand basin, low flush w.c Fully tiled walls. Anthracite grey heated towel. Laminate flooring.
- Staircase to roof/space converted to Bedroom four.
- Bedroom Four 13'9 x 9'3 (4.19m x 2.82m)
- Storage into eaves, dormer window.
- Comprising corner shower unit, chrome shower attachment, drench head shower attachment, pedestal wash hand basin,
low flush w.c Part tiled walls. Tiled flooring.
- Outside Front
- Front garden laid in lawns.
Driveway with ample parking.
- Storage Facility 9'9 x 9'7 (2.97m x 2.92m)
- Storage facility. Light and power. Gas boiler. Utility facilities .Plumbed for washing/ dryer stainless steel sink unit and work surfaces
- Outside Rear
- Enclosed rear garden access from kitchen/dining/living decking area with flagged patio overlooking garden. Bordered by timber fencing.
Please note that we have not tested the services or systems in this property. Purchasers should make/commission their own inspections if they feel it is necessary.