A superbly presented detached family home extended to the front, side and rear, making this a five bedroom property boasting a fantastic family kitchen, dining, living space. Sitting just off the Barnetts Road close to the Kings Road and a short walk to the many Ballyhackamore shops and cafes.
This property offers easy to maintain accommodation with many attractive features meticulously added to by the current owners over many years. Boasting five bedrooms in total including a extended superb master bedroom on the ground floor with a generous luxury en-suite with large shower area and his and her sinks. Three bathrooms, including two luxury en-suite shower rooms, family bathroom on the first floor and ground floor toilet suite.
Superb luxury 'white gloss' kitchen with full range of mostly 'Siemens' appliances, large breakfast island, granite work surfaces and opening out to an extremely spacious dining, living area with two sets of PVC bi folding doors.
Externally, beautifully presented sand stone patio garden to rear, currently covered with astro turf, leading to an enclosed raised timber decking area at the side, south facing with BBQ area. With a four car driveway to front and integral garage, this makes for a superb family home close to many local amenities. View now to appreciate all this fine home has to offer.
- Accommodation Comprises:
- Entrance Hall
- Storage cupboard under stairs with gas fired boiler and solid wood panelled flooring.
- Lounge 21'1 x 11'1 (6.43m x 3.38m)
- Granite fireplace with white marble surround, gas fire and painted solid mahogany wood panelled flooring.
- Kitchen 24'2 x 17'3 (7.37m x 5.26m)
- Extensive range of luxury 'white gloss' high and low level units, granite work surfaces, generous breakfast island with granite work surface, inset one and a quarter bowl sink unit, 'Quooker' tap, pull up socket set, built in split level 'Siemens' oven, 'Siemens' microwave oven, built in 'Siemens' coffee maker, 'Britannia' deep fat fryer, feature double built in pull out larder, 'Siemens' induction hob, granite splashback, built in dishwasher, pull out bins, pull out plate warmer drawer, built in freezer, feature radiators, two sets of PVC bi folding doors, recessed spotlighting and porcelain tile flooring.
- Bedroom 1 14'7 x 11'2 (4.45m x 3.40m)
- Patio doors.
- Ensuite Shower Room
- Luxury white suite comprising walk in shower area with shower screen, electric shower, tiled walls, tiled flooring, his and hers wash hand basin with mixer taps, towel rail, low flush wc, chrome feature wall mounted radiator, PVC panelled ceiling, two velux windows (one motorised), partly tiled walls and ceramic tile flooring.
- Integrated Garage 12'3 x 8'8 (3.73m x 2.64m)
- Light, power, radiator, ceramic tile flooring, up and over door.
- Downstairs WC
- Comprising pedestal wash hand basin with mixer taps, tiled splash back, low flush wc, plumbed for washing machine and porcelain tile flooring.
- First Floor
- Double built in cupboard and access to floored roofspace.
- Bedroom 2 14'0 x 9'7 (4.27m x 2.92m)
- Range of built in wardrobes.
- Ensuite Shower Room
- Luxury white suite comprising walk in wet room, built in shower, vanity unit, low flush wc, built in sensor mirror, recessed spotlighting, feature stone walls, partly porcelain tiled walls and ceramic tile flooring.
- Bedroom 3 10'7 x 9'7 (3.23m x 2.92m)
- Bedroom 4 10'6 x 8'9 (3.20m x 2.67m)
- Range of built in wardrobes and velux window.
- Bedroom 5 9'8 x 7'5 (2.95m x 2.26m)
- Luxury white suite comprising free standing roll top bath with mixer taps, telephone handle shower, vanity unit with mixer taps, built in illuminated mirror, low flush wc, recessed spotlighting, two feature stone caldding walls, partly porcelain tiled walls and ceramic tile flooring.
- Front garden in lawn with flowerbeds and a four car brick paviour driveway.
Enclosed rear sand stone patio garden with flowerbeds, enclosed south facing timber decking area to side with BBQ area.
Please note that we have not tested the services or systems in this property. Purchasers should make/commission their own inspections if they feel it is necessary.