Situated on a superb corner site, this end terrace home would make a fantastic first time purchase. Internally the property comprises three bedrooms, lounge / dining, a modern fitted kitchen and a white bathroom suite on first floor. In addition the property benefits from an oil heating system and double glazing. Another unique feature of this home is the enclosed, mature garden to the side and enclosed patio to the rear. A great starter home or investment in a convenient location only a short distance from the City Centre and both the Ravenhill/Ormeau and Cregagh Roads.
- Entrance Hall
- Hardwood glass panelled front door to entrance hall. Porcelain tiled flooring.
- Lounge / Dining 15'11 x 9'10 (4.85m x 3.00m)
- Tiled fire-place with wooden surround. Floorboards sanded and varnished. Picture rail.
- Kitchen 2.85 x 2.70 (9'4" x 8'10")
- Full range of high and low level units. Formica work surfaces. Built in four ring hob and under-oven, stainless steel extractor fan, Single drainer ¼ bowl single drainer stainless steel sink unit with mixer taps. Fully tiled walls. Tiled flooring. Tongue and groove ceiling. Spot-lights. Built in fridge freezer. Upvc back door.
- First Floor
- Bedroom One 10'2 x 9'0 (3.10m x 2.74m)
- Cast iron fire-place
- Bedroom two 9'2 x 6'4 (2.79m x 1.93m)
- Bedroom Three 7'1 x 6'9 (2.16m x 2.06m)
- Floor boards sanded and varnished.
- White bathroom suite
- Comprising p-shaped panelled bath with mixer taps and shower unit above, pedestal wash hand basin with mixer taps, low flush w.c, heated chrome towel rail, Tiled walls and floor. PVC ceiling.
- Access to roof-space.
- Outside front / side
- Loose stone area to front, garden laid in lawn to the side with range of plants and shrubs.
- Outside Rear
- Enclosed flagged patio area to rear. Pvc oil tank. Housing for oil boiler.