'One of Co. Down's Special Coastal Homes'
As the Ulster Tatler Interiors said ' Houses as stunning, spacious and well appointed as this one in the tranquil, pretty village of Killough, Co. Down are few and far between. Along the beautiful coast of Co. Down lies a hidden treasure.'
This magnificent coastal residence enjoys views over Killough Bay to Coney Island from an elevated private site. The bright and spacious living accommodation is complemented by a very high internal specification and comprises 5 bedrooms (4 with en-suite), luxury family bathroom, a wonderful kitchen/dining/family area with a great array of gizmos and gadgets designed for luxury living and a vaulted ceiling further enhances the space and lifestyle. There is a beautifully proportioned lounge with feature fireplace, a sun room, study, snug/home bar with a spacious games room on the first floor. There is a magnificent master bedroom with dressing room and ensuite, There are two additional ground floor bedrooms, one of which is ensuite, a luxury family bathroom and 2 additional first floor bedrooms with gallery/landing providing stunning views and space to relax.
There is an integral garage and a stable block with 3 units. The superb gardens are laid out in lawns and flowerbeds with private patio areas to the rear, with a feature of a stone built BBQ, which enjoys views over the lake and surrounding countryside.
- Ground floor
- Entrance Porch
- Polished porcelain tiled floor.
- Reception Hall 21'0 x 14'6 (6.40m x 4.42m)
- Polished Porcelain tiled flooring. Multi fuel stove. Dual white Oak staircase leading to Gallery landing. Door leading to rear paved patio area.
- Kitchen/dining/family Room 42'8 x 18'0 (13.00m x 5.49m)
- Bespoke designed kitchen with deluxe range of high and low level units marble work tops. Polished porcelain tiled flooring. Large Island unit with inset Franke sink and drainer and tap. Seating area to the both ends breakfast bar with high stools and lower level table setting. Bosch integrated Coffee machine and combi oven. Free standing larder. Corner window seat with views onto rear patio. Central feature of Multi fuel stove and wooden beams and porthole window.
- Utility Room 18'0 x 8'0 (5.49m x 2.44m)
- Polished porcelain tiled floor. High and low level units with marble top. Inset Franke sink and tap. Recess for washing machine and fridge/freezer. Gas hob and extractor. Back door to patio area.
- Low flush w.c. And wash hand basin.
- Study 10'6 x 8'0 (3.20m x 2.44m)
- Views onto front courtyard. Built in units. Polished porcelain tiled floor.
- Home Bar 17'4 x 11'2 (5.28m x 3.40m)
- Steps down to home bar. With bar and associated facilities including sink and Kenwood dishwasher. Double patio doors to rear lawned gardens. Staircase leading to games room.
- Games room/gym (first floor) 27'2 x 14'6 (8.28m x 4.42m)
- Laminated wooden floor. Access to storage room (14'7x9'0) Juliet balcony. Dual aspect windows with stunning sea views to the front and lake views to the rear.
- Sun Room/Media room 23'6 x 15'3 (7.16m x 4.65m)
- Leading off from kitchen steps down to highly glazed living room with patio doors leading to rear patio areas and lawned gardens. Slate tiled flooring. Multi fuel stove.
- Lounge 22'0x 18'0 (6.71m x 5.49m)
- Antique white fireplace with gas fire. Patio doors leading to front courtyard. Large windows with stunning views across the bay
- Master Bedroom 17'6 x 15'0 (5.33m x 4.57m)
- Ensuite. Built in robes. Separate walk in dressing room with built in units leading to ensuite with walk in shower with dual shower heads, vanitory unit, cabinet and towel radiator. Separate low flush w.c., double patio doors leading onto rear patio area.
- Bedroom Two 13'0 x 13'0 (3.96m x 3.96m)
- Walk in wardrobe with built in units.
- Jacuzzi style corner bath with mood lighting and dual shower heads. Vanitory unit, cabinet and low flush w.c., towel radiator.
- Bedroom Three - ensuite 15'6 x 10'0 (4.72m x 3.05m)
- Ensuite with walk in shower with dual shower heads ,vanitory unit and low flush w.c., towel radiator. Walk in wardrobe with built in units.
- First floor
- Gallery landing 14'6 x 11'0 (4.42m x 3.35m)
- Spacious gallery landing with viewing window allowing panoramic views over the bay. Storage cupboards.
- Bedroom Four- ensuite 17'9 x 14'0 (5.41m x 4.27m)
- Ensuite with corner shower with dual shower heads, wash hand basin and low flush w.c. Towel radiator. Juliet balcony.
- Bedroom Five - ensuite 18'3 x 16'3 (5.56m x 4.95m)
- Feature walk in wardrobe with built in units. Ensuite with corner shower with dual shower heads, wash hand basin, low flush w.c. Towel radiator. Juliet balcony.
- Integral Garage 17'3 x 17'3 (5.26m x 5.26m)
- Tiled flooring.
- Paved driveway to the front with ample parking and gardens laid in lawns with mature shurbs with stunning views over Killough Bay. To the rear is enclosed large patio area and gardens laid our in lawns.
- Other Specifications
- Feature external stonework.
Elevated site with stunning views across the bay
Monitored security system
Surround sound system controlled from each room
Beam vacuum system
under floor heating
dual heating system oil and wood pellet.
Please note that we have not tested the services or systems in this property. Purchasers should make/commission their own inspections if they feel it is necessary.