Beautifully presented one bedroom ground floor apartment with off street parking in Glenravel Park, a quiet residential area close to Ballymena town centre. This property has been fully refurbished recently and benefits from a new kitchen and bathroom and redecorated throughout giving it a thoroughly luxurious feel. Double glazed, gas central heating and cavity wall insulation contribute to its strong EPC rating.
**** Block Viewing 15th May 2019 from 16.30 - 17.30****
- Property description
- Accommodation comprises hallway, lounge, kitchen, shower room and bedroom all on ground level. The property is in superb decorative order and benefits from a gas central heating system and hardwood double glazing. Communal rear yard with brick shed and communal off street parking and garden at the front.
- Composite front door. Carpet.
- Lounge 3.82m x 3.7m (12'6" x 12'2")
- Comfortable living room with feature marble fireplace, cast iron inset, marble hearth with Dimplex Optimyst electric fire. A range of fitted units, carpet and TV point.
- Kitchen 3.2m x 2.35m (10'6" x 7'9")
- Good range of floor and eye level kitchen units in a shaker style. One and half bowl granite sink, drainer and mixer tap. Stainless steel extractor hood and electric cooker. Plumbed for washing machine and space for fridge. Built in larder and storage cupboard housing gas boiler. Tiled floor and splashback and ceiling clad in uPVC.
- Shower room 2.33m x 1.95m (7'8" x 6'5")
- Modern bathroom with low flush WC, wash hand basin and unit and shower cubicle with electric shower. Tiled floor and walls and ceiling clad in uPVC.
- Bedroom 5m x 2.85m (16'5" x 9'4")
- Carpeted double bedroom with range of fitted bedroom furniture and built in wardrobe.
- Stoned communal garden and off street parking.
- Enclosed communal rear yard with brick shed.
Please note that we have not tested the services or systems in this property. Purchasers should make/commission their own inspections if they feel it is necessary.