Situated in the picturesque Ballyfrenis, this substantial home offers modern, spacious living in a semi rural location, within 7 miles of Newtownards and 9 miles of Bangor.
Millisle is within a 5 minute drive from Ballyfrenis and offers a range of local amenities including shops, chemist and primary school and has a beautiful beach front with parks.
Set on an elevated site, there are beautiful aspects from all the rooms, especially the first floor where all the bedrooms benefit from rural, countryside views.
The ground floor has four reception areas - living room with fireplace open to sunroom, dining room and family room off the kitchen and there is also a wc on this floor
The kitchen is modern and has a good range of units and appliances with separate area for dining table, family room and opens onto the rear garden.
The first floor has four double bedrooms, master ensuite, a large family bathroom with bath and shower enclosure and ample storage.
The front of the property is fully enclosed, has areas in lawn and parking for multiple cars. The rear of the home benefits from a detached garage with a separate, fully fitted utility room, bedding areas and a seating area, all with beautiful views over the countryside.
This is a fantastic, spacious home in a stunning semi rural location within minutes of amenities and neighbouring towns and villages. The house will suit a variety of buyers from families or couples to anyone hoping to downsize to a modern home in a peaceful area.
Early viewing is highly recommended for this beautiful home.
- Accommodation Comprises
- Entrance Hall
- Storage under stairs, tiled flooring.
- Living Room 16' x 12' (4.88m x 3.66m)
- Open fire, tiled hearth with decorative inset and wooden surround and mantle, anti-scratch wooden flooring.
- Dining Room 13'1 x 8'1 (3.99m x 2.46m)
- Overlooking front garden, anti-scratch wood flooring.
- Kitchen 15' x 8'1 (4.57m x 2.46m)
- Modern range of high and low level units, wood laminate work surfaces, four ring electric hob with stainless steel built in extractor fan, built in oven, space for dish washer, space for fridge freezer, recessed spot lighting, tiled floor, open to family room with double doors leading to rear garden.
- First Floor
- Built in storage, roof space with ladder.
- Bedroom 1 10'1 x 8'1 (3.07m x 2.46m)
- Spacious double room with countryside views, wooden type flooring.
- Bedroom 2 13' x 8'1 (3.96m x 2.46m)
- Double room with views overlooking countryside, wooden type flooring.
- Bedroom 3 12' x 10'1 (3.66m x 3.07m)
- Double room with views overlooking countryside and rear garden, wooden type flooring.
- Ensuite 5'1 x 5 (1.55m x 0.13m)
- White suite comprising pedestal wash hand basin, tiled splash back, low flush wc, shower cubicle with glazed doors and Mira overhead shower, extractor fan, recessed spot lighting.
- Bedroom 4 12' x 10'1 (3.66m x 3.07m)
- Double room with views of the countryside and rear garden, wooden type flooring.
- Bathroom 8'1 x 7'1 (2.46m x 2.16m)
- White suite comprising low flush wc, pedestal wash hand basin with mixer taps, tiled shower cubicle, tiled walls, glazed shower doors, overhead shower, recessed spot lighting, tiled walls and flooring.
- Sunroom 9'1 x 8 (2.77m x 0.20m)
- Double doors to rear garden, tiled flooring.
- Garage 22' x 11'1 (6.71m x 3.38m)
- Oil fired boiler, power and light, up and over door.
- Utility Room 10'1 x 7 (3.07m x 0.18m)
- Modern range of high and low level units, stainless steel sink/drainer with mixer taps, plumbed for washing machine.
- Front: Area in both lawn and stone and gates.
Rear: Fully enclosed, seating area, outside oil tank, outside light, area in stone.
Please note that we have not tested the services or systems in this property. Purchasers should make/commission their own inspections if they feel it is necessary.