This charming well-proportioned and recently renovated detached home is located in a prime residential location which is renowned for its convenience to many leading primary and grammar schools whilst boasting ease of access to Belfast City Centre for the commuter. Also, within ease of access to Belmont and Ballyhackamore and its range of shops, pubs, restaurants, Stormont Parliament Buildings, and the Ulster Hospital.
The property internally offers bright and spacious family accommodation and comprises three good sized reception rooms, recently fitted luxury kitchen with a range of built-in appliances and feature centre island, plus a utility room leading to the garden, four bedrooms, master bedroom with ensuite, plus access from the landing to an excellent floored roofspace.
Outside the property is approached through attractive solid wood electric gates to a large driveway/parking area leading to an attached garage for two cars and has rear access doors allowing access through to the rear of the property. The property further boasts private enclosed stunning gardens in lawn, mature flower beds and a range of mature trees and patio areas.
Modernised throughout over the last few years this excellent family home will appeal to a wide range of purchasers looking to live in East Belfast and only upon an internal viewing can this fine home be appreciated.
- Accommodation Comprises
- Reception Hall
- Solid wooden flooring. Cloakroom with wash hand basin, low flush WC and fully tiled flooring. Storage under stairs.
- Lounge 21'9 x 13'3 (6.63m x 4.04m)
- Attractive fireplace. Cornicing to ceiling.
- Sitting Room 12'7 x 10'9 (3.84m x 3.28m)
- Cornicing to ceiling.
- Kitchen/Dining 26'6 x 17'0 (8.08m x 5.18m)
- Excellent range of high and low level units with stone worktops, 1 ½ bowl stainless steel sink unit, integrated dishwasher, integrated fridge, stainless steel double oven, 4 ring induction hob, large centre island and breakfast bar. Overhead extractor fan. Cast iron stove. Solid wooden flooring. Sliding doors to rear.
- Utility Room 8'4 x 5'7 (2.54m x 1.70m)
- Plumbed for washing machine. Fully tiled flooring. PVC back door.
- First Floor
- Storage cupboard. Access to roofspace.
- Master Bedroom 13'4 x 12'3 (4.06m x 3.73m)
- White suite comprising large walk-in shower cubicle, low flush WC and vanity unit. Towel rail. Recessed spotlighting. Fully tiled walls, fully tiled flooring.
- Bedroom 2 13'9 x 11'9 (4.19m x 3.58m)
- Bedroom 3 14'5 x 11'9 (4.39m x 3.58m)
- Bedroom 4 12'3 x 10'9 (3.73m x 3.28m)
- White suite comprising panelled bath, large walk-in shower cubicle, vanity unit and low flush WC. Towel rail. Fully tiled walls and fully tiled flooring.
- Electric / Remote Up and over door. Boiler house with gas boiler. Door to rear.
Please note that we have not tested the services or systems in this property. Purchasers should make/commission their own inspections if they feel it is necessary.