Ravenhill Avenue is such a convenient address which gives direct access to the Ravenhill and Cregagh road. As a result this property benefits from easy access to the City Centre, as well as the selection of shops, restaurants and entertainment facilities that come with it.
The property comprises of 3 bedrooms, lounge open to dining area, fitted kitchen and bathroom suite and an enclosed south facing rear garden. The property also benefits from OFCH, double glazing and an enclosed garden area to the front of the property too. Although in need of modernisation, this property is sure to appeal to a first time buyer looking to get on the property ladder.
- Entrance Hall 2.83m x 1.23m (9'3" x 4'0")
- Spacious entrance hall with laminate flooring. Access to lounge.
- Lounge 3.26m x 3.07m (10'8" x 10'1")
- Through lounge open to dining area. Bay window and laminate flooring.
- Dining Area 3.75m x 2.70m (12'4" x 8'10")
- Spacious dining area which gives direct access to kitchen. Open fire place with surround and tiled hearth. Laminate flooring and access to under-stair storage.
- Kitchen 3.15m x 2.19m (at widest point) (10'4" x 7'2" ( at widest point))
- Fitted kitchen with a range of high and low level units. Single drainer sink unit with mixer taps. Part tiled walls and tiled floor. Access to rear garden.
- Bedroom 1 3.14m x 2.86m (10'4" x 9'5")
- Bedroom 2 2.80m x 2.42m (9'2" x 7'11")
- Bedroom 3 2.79m x 1.87m (9'2" x 6'2")
- Bathroom 2.18m x 1.69m (7'2" x 5'7")
- Fitted bathroom suite with panelled bath, electric shower, pedestal hand basin and w.c. Part tiled walls and tiled floor.
- Enclosed rear garden
- South facing rear garden with elevated patio area.
- Disclaimer: Please note that the services have been drained down and not been tested. The vendors do not take any responsibility for these.
Please note that we have not tested the services or systems in this property. Purchasers should make/commission their own inspections if they feel it is necessary.