Exceptional Period Town Terrace Set in Ever Popular Location
An exceptionally fine period home holding a prime main road position within this highly regarded and sought after location. The spacious modernised interior comprises 4 bedrooms, through lounge into bay, modern fitted kitchen incorporating built-in oven and hob and classic white bathroom suite complete with separate shower cubicle. The dwelling further offers uPvc double glazed windows, oil fired central heating and has been maintained and presented to the highest standard. Ideally suited to the growing family with excellent local amenities and Belfast City a short distance away makes this a home not to be missed.
- Enclosed Entrance Porch
- UPvc double glazed entrance door.
- Entrance Hall
- UPvc double glazed vestibule door, panelled radiator, dado rail, cornice ceiling, wood laminate floor.
- Through Lounge 4.11m x 3.20m into bay (13'6" x 10'6" into bay)
- Attractive fireplace, wood laminate floor, 3 x double panelled radiators, cornice ceiling, wood laminate floor.
- Dining Room 3.35m x 3.23m (11'0" x 10'7")
- Wood laminate floor, under stairs storage, double panelled radiator.
- Kitchen 3.30m x 2.21m (10'10" x 7'3")
- Bowl and a half single drainer stainless steel sink unit, excellent range of high and low level units, glass display units, formica worktops, under oven and hob, tongue and groove pvc ceiling, recessed lighting, plumbed for dishwasher, fridge/freezer housing, uPvc double glazed rear door.
- First Floor
- Bedroom 4.34m x 4.29m into bay (14'3" x 14'1" into bay)
- Panelled radiator, wood laminate floor.
- Bedroom 3.53m x 2.26m (11'7" x 7'5")
- Wood laminate floor.
- White suite with chrome fitments comprising panelled bath, telephone hand shower, shower cubicle, electric shower, pedestal wash hand basin, low flush wc, extractor fan, fully tiled walls, hot press.
- Second Floor
- Bedroom 3.40m x 2.21m (11'2" x 7'3")
- Wood laminate floor, Velux roof light.
- Bedroom 4.37m x 3.40m (14'4" x 11'2")
- Wood laminate floor.
- Forecourt, enclosed rear yard, utility area plumbed for washing machine, oil fired central heating boiler, oil tank.
Please note that we have not tested the services or systems in this property. Purchasers should make/commission their own inspections if they feel it is necessary.