Located in a highly sought after area, this well maintained town terrace home is ideally positioned, only a few minutes walk from the Cregagh Road and all the convenient shops and transport links to the City Centre. The Ravenhill & Ormeau Road's are also within walking distance, allowing any purchaser to make the most of the cafés, bars and restaurant's on offer. Internally the property comprises lounge with feature bay window, a separate dining room, modern fitted kitchen, and on the 1st floor there are two double bedrooms and white bathroom suite. In addition the property benefits from a gas heating system and double glazed windows. Outside there is an enclosed rear yard, a perfect size for enjoying a morning coffee or also for those relaxing evenings to enjoy a BBQ with friends or family. Immediate viewing is essential!
- The accommodation comprises
- Hardwood and stained glass panelled front door leading to
- Entrance porch
- Tiled floor, hardwood and glass panelled inner door leading to
- Entrance hall
- Laminate flooring.
- Lounge 12'0 x 9'8 (3.66m x 2.95m)
- Into bay window.
- Dining room 9'10 x 9'8 (3.00m x 2.95m)
- Laminate flooring, under stair storage.
- Modern kitchen 9'3 x 5'7 (2.82m x 1.70m)
- Range of high and low level units, single drainer sink unit with mixer taps, formica work surfaces, part tiled walls, extractor canopy, 4 ring hob and under oven, plumbed for washing machine, part tiled walls, tiled floor, recessed spotlights, fridge / freezer space.
- 1st floor
- Landing, access to roof space approached via a slingsby ladder approach.
- Bedroom 1 13'0 x 10'3 (3.96m x 3.12m)
- Bedroom 2 9'1 x 8'0 (2.77m x 2.44m)
- Bathroom 6'9 x 5'3 (2.06m x 1.60m)
- White suite comprising panelled bath, with electric shower above bath, low flush w.c, pedestal wash hand basin, part tiled walls, tiled floor, gas boiler.
- Small garden area to the front.
- Enclosed rear yard
- An ideal space for enjoying outdoor time.
Please note that we have not tested the services or systems in this property. Purchasers should make/commission their own inspections if they feel it is necessary.