Luxury apartment with communal gardens and parking in Wellington Crescent, a highly sought after development off the Sourhill Road, Ballymena.
Ideally located within easy access to all the town centre amenities by car or town bus which stops nearby. Lots of great walking at Galgorm Golf Club, the Castle Grounds or along the river path at Tullygarley. Quickly onto the M2 with routes north and south.
This spacious and energy efficient, two bedroom apartment is on the first floor of this secure block and is accessed via stairs or lift.
Will appeal to retired persons, downsizers, first time buyers or investors. No onward chain!!
- PROPERTY DESCRIPTION
- The accommodation comprises of an open plan kitchen/dining/living room, two double bedrooms, one with ensuite shower room, and a family bathroom. Access to the apartment is via the secure communal door. There is both a communal stair well and lift. The property has uPvc double glazing, gas central heating with new Worcester condensing gas boiler, Honeywell smart heating controls and fibreoptic braodband with BT Openreach . There is also great exterior communal space including a neat lawn to the front and beautiful gardens to the rear. There is also ample communal parking facilities.
- GROUND FLOOR
- Communal entrance, with intercom system. Stairwell and lift to first floor.
- FIRST FLOOR
- Entrance hall
- Solid wooden door. 'L' shaped hall with storage off. Access to roof space. Heating control panel. Alarm control panel.
- Living / Dining / Kitchen 7.80m x 5.41m (25'7" x 17'9")
- Bright and spacious open plan living, dining and kitchen area. Ample space for laying out the room to included a cosy living room, dining area and benefits from a good sized fitted kitchen. Gas fire with decorative surround and hearth. Carpet and TV, telephone and internet points.
The kitchen area offers fully fitted modern units, complete with all the usual integrated appliances including fridge, freezer, electric oven with 4 ring gas hob, dishwasher, and washer-dryer. Stainless steel extractor over hob. Stainless steel bowl and a half sink unit with single drainer. Tiled floor.
- Bedroom 1 3.31m x 3.26m (10'10" x 10'8")
- Carpeted double bedroom with TV point.
- Ensuite 2.40m x 1.79m (7'10" x 5'10")
- Luxury shower room with high quality fittings and beautifully finished with attractive floor and wall tiles. Corner shower with rainfall shower head and additional shower attachment. Vanity sink with mirror and light. Low flush WC. Extractor fan.
- Bedroom 2 3.54m x 3.09m (11'7" x 10'2")
- Carpeted double bedroom. TV & Telephone points.
- Bathroom 2.93m x 2.10m (9'7" x 6'11")
- Spacious family bathroom with four piece white suite. Corner shower. Panel bath with mixer tap. Low flush WC. Vanity sink with mirror and light.
- To the front of the apartment block is a neat lawn and flagged walkway. There is vehicular access to the rear of the apartments where the gardens have been landscaped and are extremely well kept. There is also ample communal car parking facilities to the rear.
- Management company
- Being part of an apartment block, this property benefits from having an active Management Company. All residents pay a fee to cover the costs of various aspects such as garden maintenance, lift maintenance, cleaning of internal communal areas, interior and external communal lighting, washing of windows, and the buildings insurance policy. This is by no means an exhaustive list but it gives an indication of the type of services provided by the Managing agent. For more information please contact Ulster Property Sales.
Please note that we have not tested the services or systems in this property. Purchasers should make/commission their own inspections if they feel it is necessary.