Seldom does an opportunity arise to acquire a home in this sought after residential area. Wellington Crescent is a modern development, situated just off the Sourhill Road at Tullygarley. It is a very convenient location, being just minutes walk from the town centre bus stop, and within walking distance to a corner shop at Rossdale. Furthermore it is just a short distance to Ballymena Town and there is also quick access onto the A26/M2 via the Cromkill Road. From Wellington Crescent there are lovely walking routes, for example around Galgorm Golf Club and Castle Grounds, or along the river path at Tullygarley Bridge.
The property itself is bright and well maintained. Positioned on the first floor, which can be accessed via the communal lift, the property benefits from plenty of natural light and enjoys views of open space to the rear. Internal viewing is highly recommended to fully appreciate all at this lovely home has to offer.
- PROPERTY DESCRIPTION
- The accommodation comprises of an open plan kitchen/dining/living room, two bedrooms, one with ensuite shower room, and a family bathroom. Access to the apartment is via the front communal door. There is both a communal stair well and lift. The property has gas central heating and uPvc double glazing. There is also great exterior communal space including a neat lawn to the front and beautiful gardens to the rear. There is also ample communal parking facilities.
- GROUND FLOOR
- Communal entrance, with intercom system. Stairwell and lift to first floor.
- FIRST FLOOR
- Entrance hall
- Solid wooden door. 'L' shaped hall with storage off. Access to roof space. Heating control panel. Alarm control panel.
- Living/dining - kitchen 7.80m x 5.41m (25'7" x 17'9")
- Bright and spacious open plan living/dining - kitchen area. Ample space for laying out the room to included a cosy living room, dining area and benefits from a good sized fitted kitchen. Gas fire with decorative surround and hearth.
The kitchen area offers fully fitted modern units, complete with all the usual integrated appliances including fridge, freezer, electric oven with 4 ring gas hob, dishwasher, and washer-dryer. Stainless steel extractor over hob. Stainless steel bowl and a half sink unit with single drainer.
- Views from kitchen/dining area
- Beautiful views of open space to the rear.
- Bedroom 1 3.31m x 3.26m (10'10" x 10'8")
- Ensuite 2.40m x 1.79m (7'10" x 5'10")
- Luxury shower room with high quality fittings and beautifully finished with attractive floor and wall tiles. Corner shower with rainfall shower head and additional shower attachment. Vanity sink with mirror and light. Low flush WC. Extractor fan.
- Bedroom 2 3.54m x 3.09m (11'7" x 10'2")
- Telephone point.
- Bathroom 2.93m x 2.10m (9'7" x 6'11")
- Spacious family bathroom with four piece white suite. Corner shower. Panel bath with mixer tap. Low flush WC. Vanity sink with mirror and light.
- To the front of the apartment block is a neat lawn and flagged walkway. There is vehicular access to the rear of the apartments where the gardens have been landscaped and are extremely well kept. There is also ample communal car parking facilities to the rear.
- Management company
- Being part of an apartment block, this property benefits from having an active Management Company. All residents pay a fee to cover the costs of various aspects such as garden maintenance, lift maintenance, cleaning of internal communal areas, interior and external communal lighting, washing of windows, and the buildings insurance policy. This is by no means an exhaustive list but it gives an indication of the type of services provided by the Managing agent. For more information please contact Ulster Property Sales.
Please note that we have not tested the services or systems in this property. Purchasers should make/commission their own inspections if they feel it is necessary.