At a more than acceptable price, this terrace home should be an appealing option to a number of potential buyers. As the area still retains a village atmosphere this purchase will appeal to those who enjoy a tight- knit community, in an area that offers a wealth of scenic beauty and the recreational enjoyment of pleasant coastal walks, together with the amenities of Bangor town centre within easy reach.
Should you wish to take a more leisurely approach to life then the viewing of this particular home may well put you on the right road.
- White uPVC double glazed front door.
- ENTRANCE HALL
- Tiled flooring.
- LOUNGE 12'3 max x 14'4" max (3.73m max x 4.37m max)
- Open fireplace with tiled surround and hearth.
- KITCHEN 8'10" max x 8'0" max (2.69m max x 2.44m max)
- Oak range of High and low level cupboards and drawers with roll edge work surfaces. Stainless steel sink unit with mixer taps. Integrated fridge/freezer and washing machine. Integrated 4 ring hob and oven. Extractor fan. Ceramic tiled floor.
- REAR PORCH
- Ceramic tiled floor.
- SHOWER ROOM
- White suite with walk-in half height shower unit with Triton shower. Pedestal wash hand basin with mixer tap. W.C. Part tiled walls. Built in extractor fan.
- STAIRS TO 1ST FLOOR LANDING
- Access to roofspace. Slingsby type ladder.
- BEDROOM 1 15'6" x 10'0" at widest points (4.72m x 3.05m at widest points)
- Built-in storage cupboard.
- BEDROOM 2 10'5" at widest point x 8'6" (3.18m at widest point x 2.59m)
- BEDROOM 3 8'11" x 7'3" (2.72m x 2.21m)
- Concrete path. Paved terrace. Plants and shrubs. Light point.
- Garden shed. Paved area. Garden in lawn. Tap. Rear pedestrian access for bins.
Please note that we have not tested the services or systems in this property. Purchasers should make/commission their own inspections if they feel it is necessary.