Located in a popular and convenient location, 20 Sheskin Way is a spacious mid terrace home that would make an ideal purchase for the 1st time buyer, those looking to come off the rental market and even those looking to up-size. The accommodation on offer comprises 3 good size bedrooms, a spacious l shaped lounge with dining area, fitted kitchen, with a bathroom and separate w.c on the 1st floor completing the accommodation. Outside there are lawn gardens to both the front, and also the rear which is enclosed and of impressive size. As some off the neighbouring properties have utilised the front gardens for off street parking, the possibility of doing something similar to create off street parking (subject to relevant permissions) could be an option.
An impressive home that although requires some modernisation would prove to be a worthy investment.
- The accommodation comprises
- Pvc double glazed front door leading to
- Entrance hall
- Laminate flooring.
- Lounge / dining 19'11 x 12'8 At widest points (6.07m x 3.86m At widest points)
- Dining image
- Double glazed French doors to rear gardens.
- Fitted kitchen 11'1 x 7'8 (3.38m x 2.34m)
- Range of high and low level units, single drainer sink unit with mixer taps, formica work surfaces, part tiled walls, extractor fan, 4 ring hob and & double under oven, plumbed for washing machine, tiled floor, wood panelled ceiling, recessed spotlights, gas boiler.
- Rear alley
- Storage under stairs, access to the front and also to the rear.
- 1st floor
- Bedroom 1 13'0 x 9'9 (3.96m x 2.97m)
- Bedroom 2 10'2 x 8'11 (3.10m x 2.72m)
- Built in storage.
- Bedroom 3 8'6 x 8'0 (2.59m x 2.44m)
- Wood flooring.
- Bathroom 6'7 x 5'3 (2.01m x 1.60m)
- Coloured suite comprising panelled bath, mixer taps, telephone hand shower, wash hand basin with storage below, part tiled walls, tiled floor, wood panelled ceiling, recessed spotlights.
- Separate w.c
- Low flush w.c.
- Garden to the front laid in lawn.
- Front gardens
- Gardens to the front laid in lawn.
- Rear gardens
- Good size gardens to the rear laid in lawn, flagged patio area, outside tap.
Please note that we have not tested the services or systems in this property. Purchasers should make/commission their own inspections if they feel it is necessary.