This attractive extended semi-detached property is set in a prime residential location in this popular area of South Belfast just off the Upper Lisburn Road. In close proximity to local schools, churches and shopping facilities the property benefits from good commuter access to both Belfast and Lisburn City centre's via both the Lisburn Road and Malone Road. The property offers bright and spacious accommodation and has been cleverly extended comprising comfortable lounge, open plan kitchen, dining and family area, downstairs WC, four good sized bedrooms with one en-suite and modern bathroom suite. Externally there is a good sized rear garden in lawn, elevated patio area, detached garage and driveway parking. This would make an ideal family home and is likely to generate strong interest therefore early viewing is highly recommended.
- THE ACCOMMODATION COMPRISES
- ON THE GROUND FLOOR
- Hardwood double outer door. Stained glass inner door. Tiled flooring.
- RECEPTION HALL
- Hardwood flooring. Storage under stairs.
- LIVING ROOM 15'10 x 11'8 into bay (4.83m x 3.56m into bay)
- Cast iron fireplace with attractive sandstone surround, living flame gas fire, polished granite hearth. Built in shelving. Spotlighting.
- KITCHEN 27'7 x 18'7 (8.41m x 5.66m)
- Range of high and low level units, wood effect surfaces, 6 ring electric hob, extractor fan, twin bowl sink unit mixer taps, integrated dishwasher, fridge/ freezer, built in oven, spotlighting, fully tiled floor
- OPEN PLAN DINING
- Laminate wood flooring, spotlighting. Open plan:
- OPEN PLAN LIVING
- Laminate wood flooring.
- DOWNSTAIRS WC
- Low flush WC, pedestal wash hand basin.
- ON THE FIRST FLOOR
- Stained glass window
- BEDROOM 1 14'7 x 11'0 into bay (4.45m x 3.35m into bay)
- Range of mirrored built in robes.
- BEDROOM 2 11'5 x 10'5 (3.48m x 3.18m)
- BEDROOM 3 9'4 x 7'3 (2.84m x 2.21m)
- CONTEMPORARY BATHROOM
- Bespoke bathroom suite with built in storage, built in wash hand basin, low flush WC, panelled bath, telephone hand shower, spotlighting, fully tiled flooring.
- ON THE SECOND FLOOR
- BEDROOM 4 11'2 x 10'9 (3.40m x 3.28m)
- Spotlighting. Velux window.
- ENSUITE SHOWER ROOM
- White suite comprising low flush WC, modern wash hand basin, shower cubicle, partly tiled walls, spotlighting
- Gated entrance, pebbled driveway with front and side parking. Attractive rear garden in lawn, elevated patio area with built in lighting, pebbled path with mature shrubs.
- DETACHED GARAGE