A comfortable mid terrace property within a development walking distance to Glenavy Main Street. Three good bedrooms. One generous reception room. White high gloss fitted kitchen open to dining area. White bathroom suite. Feature internal doors downstairs. Upvc double glazed windows. Oil fired central heating system. Private rear gardens. Excellent first time buy. Well worth viewing. EPC D56
- GROUND FLOOR
- Upvc double glazed entrance door to;
- ENTRANCE HALL
- Wooden effect strip floor, storage understairs.
- LOUNGE 13'1 x 12'7 (3.99m x 3.84m)
- Mahogany fireplace with tiled inset and hearth.
- KITCHEN / DINING AREA 18'0 x 9'0 (5.49m x 2.74m)
- Excellent range of high and low level hi gloss finished units, formica work surfaces, plumbed for washing machine, 4 ring gas hob, underoven, overhead extractor hood, single drainer stainless steel sink unit, tiling, mahogany feature stable door.
- FIRST FLOOR
- Hotpress with copper cylinder and immersion heater.
- BEDROOM 1 12'1 x 10'9 (3.68m x 3.28m)
- Full range of robes.
- BEDROOM 2 12'0 x 10'3 (3.66m x 3.12m)
- BEDROOM 3 9'7 x 8'0 (2.92m x 2.44m)
- WHITE BATHROOM SUITE
- Panelled bath, telephone hand shower, electric shower unit, low flush w.c, pedestal wash hand basin, tiling, ceramic tiled floor, private rear garden, fenced / secure, housed oil fired boiler, pvc tank.
- Private rear gardens.