We are delighted to offer for sale this extremely well presented semi detached bungalow located in this much sought after development just off the Hightown Road and will suit the young buyer seeking their first home or those looking to downsize.
Inside the accommodation comprises; entrance hall, good size lounge / dining with hole in wall style fireplace, separate fitted kitchen with double glazed sliding patio doors to rear. There are also two bedrooms and a modern shower room with white suite.
Other benefits include pvc double glazing and gas heating.
Outside there is a tarmac driveway for ample parking and turning space, garden to front in lawn and a garden to rear in lawn with paved patio area.
Early viewing recommended!!
- ACCOMMODATION COMPRISES
- GROUND FLOOR
- ENTRANCE HALL
- Double glazed front door, radiator, access to roofspace.
- LOUNGE 20'8'' X 12'8'' AT WIDEST (6.30m X 3.86m AT WIDEST)
- Hole in wall style fireplace and 2 x radiators
- KITCHEN 9'8'' X 9'7'' (2.95m X 2.92m)
- Range of high and low level units, formica worktop, stainless steel single drainer sink unit, cooker space, fridge / freezer space, plumbed for washing machine, gas boiler, partly tiled walls, radiator, double glazed sliding patio doors to rear.
- BEDROOM 1 12'11'' X 9'11'' (3.94m X 3.02m)
- BEDROOM 2 11'1'' X 7'0'' (3.38m X 2.13m)
- SHOWER ROOM
- Pvc panelled shower cubicle, thermostatic shower, pedestal wash hand basin, low flush wc, radiator.
- Tarmac driveway for ample parking and turning space.
Garden to front in lawn.
Garden to rear in lawn with paved patio area.
Please note that we have not tested the services or systems in this property. Purchasers should make/commission their own inspections if they feel it is necessary.