This particular house type in Laurelgrove Crescent offers excellent well proportioned accommodation comprising three bedrooms, master with en-suite, spacious lounge to front, modern fitted kitchen with dining area to the rear and white bathroom suite on first floor. In addition to an oil fired heating system and double glazing, the property also benefits from a driveway with ample parking to the front and an enclosed, manicured southerly facing rear garden. Laurelgrove is only a short distance from the Newton Park with an array of convenient shops and transport links to most parts of the City, Furthermore leading schools, both primary and post primary as well as Forestside Shopping Centre are only a short drive away. A superb home in great order.
- Entrance Hall
- Upvc double glazed entrance door with glazed side panels. Solid red oak Canadian flooring. Under-stairs storage cupboard.
- Spacious Lounge 16'9 x 12'1 (5.11m x 3.68m)
- Marble fire-place with inset coal effect gas fire and oak surround. Solid Canadian red oak flooring.
- Modern Kitchen - Dining 23'1 x 10'7 (7.04m x 3.23m)
- Extensive range of shaker style high and low level units with soft close mechanisms, under cupboard lighting and complimentary work surfaces. Built in 4 ring ceramic hob with under-oven and extractor canopy over. Single drainer stainless steel sink unit with mixer taps, plumbed for washing machine and plumbed for dish-washer. Ceramic tiled flooring. Pvc ceiling with recessed low voltage down lights.
Double glazed sliding patio doors to enclosed rear garden and patio.
- First Floor
- Master Bedroom 15'1 x 10'3 (4.60m x 3.12m)
- Fitted wall to wall slide-robes. Laminate flooring.
- Contemporary white suite comprising large corner shower cubicle with power shower, wash hand basin with mixer taps set into vanity unit, low flush w.c pvc panelled ceiling with recessed low voltage down lights. Heated towel rail. Fully tiled walls.
- Bedroom Two 9'9 x 8'10 (2.97m x 2.69m)
- Laminate flooring.
- Bedroom Three 9'4 x 7'7 (2.84m x 2.31m)
- Laminate flooring.
- White Bathroom Suite
- Three piece suite comprising panelled bath, pedestal wash hand basin, low flush w.c Pvc panelled ceiling.
Recessed low voltage down lights. Fully tiled walls. Tiled flooring.
Access to roof space floored for storage
- Front Garden
- Low maintenance pebbled garden area to the front and brick paved driveway with ample parking for up to 3 cars.
- Outside Rear
- Enclosed south facing rear garden and flagged patio area to rear. Timber garden shed. Housed boiler and oil tank.
Bins stored in a bin-tidy at the side of property.
Please note that we have not tested the services or systems in this property. Purchasers should make/commission their own inspections if they feel it is necessary.