An excellent opportunity to purchase an end terrace in the popular Clarawood area. The property has been recently modernised and finished to the highest of standards with new windows, doors and carpeting throughout. Comprising a through lounge, recently fully fitted kitchen with breakfast bar, two spacious bedrooms master with built in storage and a newly installed white bathroom suite. Other benefits include gas fired central heating, PVC double glazing and a large enclosed rear garden in lawn. Located within close proximity to the popular Ballyhackamore and its vast array of shops and cafes, Forestside Shopping Centre, Stormont Buildings, Ulster Hospital and many of the provinces leading schools while only being a short commute to Belfast City Centre.
- Accommodation Comprises:
- Entrance Hall
- Lounge 17'8 x 9'9 (5.38m x 2.97m)
- Kitchen 10'8 x 8'1 (3.25m x 2.46m)
- Range of high and low level units with laminate work surfaces, breakfast bar with laminate work surface, inset single drainer stainless steel sink unit with mixer taps, electric under oven, hob, stainless steel extractor hood, space for washing machine, space for fridge freezer, fully tiled flooring.
- First Floor
- Bedroom 1 15'1 x 8'8 (4.60m x 2.64m)
- Built in storage and gas fired boiler.
- Bedroom 2 10'4 x 9'9 (3.15m x 2.97m)
- White suite comprising panelled bath with mixer taps, built in overhead shower, pedestal wash hand basin with mixer taps, low flush wc, feature chrome wall mounted radiator, fully tiled walls, tile flooring and extractor fan.
- Large enclosed rear garden in lawn with paved patio area.