This spacious detached home has been modernised to an extremely high standard by the current owners with great attention to detail.
Located off the Mountain Road in Newtownards, Hillside is a quiet cul-de-sac known for its well built homes with good gardens.
Internally, on the ground floor there is a double bedroom, large reception hall with seating area, living room with open fire, dining room, luxury kitchen with a good range of units open to family room and a modern shower room with cloakroom area.
The first floor has 4 more bedrooms, family bathroom and multiple storage areas with views from the bedrooms taking in Scrabo Tower, Strangford Lough and views over Newtownards.
Externally the property has a well manicured area in lawn to the front with mature shrubs and trees, a tarmac driveway for multiple cars, detached garage and boiler house. the rear of the house has another large area in lawn, mature hedges, plants and shrubs, Tobermore paved area and is fully enclosed.
This is a fantastic family home and will suit a variety of purchasers because of its size, location and finish. early viewing is highly recommended.
- Accommodation Comprises
- Porch 7'1 x3'1 (2.16m x 0.94m)
- Tiled floor.
- Dining Room 20'1 x 10'1 (6.12m x 3.07m)
- Double glazed doors, recessed spot lighting, wooden flooring.
- Entrance Hall
- Recessed spot lighting, seating area and wooden flooring.
- Living Room 15'1 x 11'1 (4.60m x 3.38m)
- Wooden flooring, overlooking rear garden, open fireplace with tiled hearth and inset, wooden surround and mantle.
- Kitchen/Family Room 21' x 15' (6.40m x 4.57m)
- Luxury kitchen with modern range of high and low level units, integrated dish washer, double Indesit oven, electric hob with stainless steel splash-back, extractor fan and hood, stainless steel sink with mixer taps, breakfast bar area open to family room, recessed spot lighting, porcelain tiled flooring.
- Bedroom 1 10'1 x 8 (3.07m x 0.20m)
- Double room overlooking front garden.
- Bathroom 6'1 x 5'1 (1.85m x 1.55m)
- White suite comprising low flush wc, wall mounted wash hand basin with mixer taps and feature mirror, walk in shower with glazed shower screen, Redring overhead shower, chrome wall mounted radiator, recessed spot lighting, fully tiled walls, laminate wood flooring.
- First Floor
- Velux windows, multiple storage areas, access to roof-space.
- Bedroom 2 12'1 x 11'1 (3.68m x 3.38m)
- Double room with built in wardrobes, views of Strangford Lough and Scrabo Tower.
- Bedroom 3 12'1 x 9'1 (3.68m x 2.77m)
- Double room with views of Strangford Lough and Scrabo Tower.
- Bedroom 4 11'1 x 10'1 (3.38m x 3.07m)
- Double room, dual aspect views and built in storage.
- Bedroom 5 12'1 x 11 (3.68m x 0.28m)
- Views of Strangford Lough and Scrabo Tower, access to roof-space.
- Shower Room 8' x 7'1 (2.44m x 2.16m)
- Coloured suite comprising low flush wc, pedestal wash hand basin, shower cubicle with glazed folding doors and Mira overhead shower, fully tiled walls and floor.
- Detached garage with power and lighting, up and over door.
Front: Driveway in tarmac for multiple cars, outside security lighting, area in lawn, trees and shrubs, paved walkway.
Rear: Raised Tobermore paving, area in lawn, bedding shrubs and trees, oil storage tank.
Please note that we have not tested the services or systems in this property. Purchasers should make/commission their own inspections if they feel it is necessary.