Being close to Bangor town centre will be huge advantage to a number of would-be buyers, hence the foreseen high demand for this semi that offers a more than comfort array of accommodation, which, together with an affordable price, will ideally suit the needs of first time buyers, together with those who may be considering a down-size, or indeed an investor looking for a sound investment. For all interested parties one thing is assured, ownership of this particular home should provide both enjoyable and profitable, in the long term.
A proposition not to be missed, so a proactive action to secure a purchase would be a prudent approach in this case.
- Half glazed entrance door into ...
- ENTRANCE HALL
- Telephone point.
- LOUNGE 13'3" x 12'2" (4.04m x 3.71m)
- Open fireplace with back boiler, tiled surround and hearth, mahogany mantel.
- INNER HALL
- Understairs storage cupboard.
- Coloured suite comprising: Panelled bath. Pedestal wash hand basin. W.C.
- DINING ROOM 9'1" x 8'6" (2.77m x 2.59m)
- Built-in hotpress with lagged copper cylinder and Willis type immersion heater.
- KITCHEN 11'5" x 6'4" (3.48m x 1.93m)
- Range of limed oak high and low level cupboards and drawers with roll edge work surfaces. Built-in Otsein extractor fan and light. Single drainer stainless steel sink unit with mixer taps. Plumbed for washing machine. Part tiled walls.
- STAIRS TO LANDING
- BEDROOM 1 11'4" x 10'6" (3.45m x 3.20m)
- Range of built-in wardrobes. Picture rail. Wooden flooring.
- BEDROOM 2 9'6" x 7'9" (2.90m x 2.36m)
- Picture rail.
- BEDROOM 3 7'4" x 6'5" (2.24m x 1.96m)
- Picture rail.
- Off street parking. Garden in stones.
- Enclosed garden in lawn with hedges. PVC oil tank. Boiler house. Tap.
Please note that we have not tested the services or systems in this property. Purchasers should make/commission their own inspections if they feel it is necessary.