We are delighted to offer for sale this attractive mid terrace property which is located in a very popular residential area just off the ever popular Whitewell Road. This home requires modernisation and will appeal to a builder / investor or DIY enthusiast.
Inside the accommodation comprises; entrance hall with wood laminate flooring, lounge open to dining room with wood laminate flooring and archway to a kitchen with space for appliances and access to rear.
Upstairs there are three bedrooms and a bathroom with white suite.
Other benefits include pvc double glazing and gas heating.
Outside there is a paved and tarmac area to front and a garden to rear with concrete patio area.
Early viewing recommended !!
- ACCOMMODATION COMPRISES
- GROUND FLOOR
- ENTRANCE HALL
- Pvc double glazed front door, wood laminate flooring, radiator.
- LOUNGE 11'8'' X 11'2'' (3.56m X 3.40m)
- Radiator, open to dining room
- DINING ROOM 10'2'' X 9'10'' (3.10m X 3.00m)
- Wood laminate flooring, radiator, archway to kitchen
- KITCHEN 9'9'' X 8'2'' (2.97m X 2.49m)
- High and low level units, formica worktop, stainless steel sink unit, cooker space, under fridge space, plumbed for washing machine, radiator, pvc double glazed back door.
- FIRST FLOOR
- Wood laminate flooring, storage cupboard with gas boiler, access to roofspace
- BEDROOM 1 12'8'' X 9'3'' (3.86m X 2.82m)
- BEDROOM 2 12'8'' X 8'11'' (3.86m X 2.72m)
- BEDROOM 3 9'7'' X 9'3'' AT WIDEST (2.92m X 2.82m AT WIDEST)
- Built in robes and radiator
- White suite comprising bath, pedestal wash hand basin, low flush wc, radiator
- Paved and tarmac area to front.
Garden to rear with concrete patio area.
Please note that we have not tested the services or systems in this property. Purchasers should make/commission their own inspections if they feel it is necessary.