Old Bakers Court is located in the original Co Operative Bakery Building, designed by William Gilliland in 1904 and sensitively redeveloped circa 2001 by the Carvill Group. This excellent top floor apartment offers, bright spacious accommodation comprising two double bedrooms, spacious lounge dining open to fitted kitchen and modern white bathroom suite. In addition the property benefits from a gas heating system, double glazing, a secure underground parking facility and on site gym facility.
The Old Bakers Court development has consistently been popular with first time buyers and investors as its within walking distance to the amenities of the Ravenhill and Ormeau Road, to include Cherryvale Playing Fields, restaurants, coffee shops and only a short distance to Belfast City Centre.
An excellent apartment that offers something different from the norm.
- Communal entrance door via intercom system. Stairs to 3rd floor. Inner door to entrance hall. Laminate flooring. Built in storage.
- Lounge /dining 24'9 x 11#4 (7.54m x 0.28m)
- Laminate flooring. Views out towards Cavehill.
- Fitted Kitchen 9'0 x 6'0 (2.74m x 1.83m)
- Full range of high and low level units, single drainer stainless steel sink unit with mixer taps, built in gas hob, and stainless steel overhead extractor fan, plumbed for washing machine, part tiled walls.
- Bedroom One 14'2 x 8'4 (4.32m x 2.54m)
- (at widest points) Laminate flooring. Built in storage.
- Bedroom Two 10'4 x 8'2 (3.15m x 2.49m)
- Built in storage. Laminate flooring.
- White Bathroom Suite
- White bathroom suite comprising p shaped bath with chrome shower unit with drench shower head, heated chrome towel rail, pedestal wash hand basin, low flush w.c Part tiled walls. Tiled flooring.
- Communal gardens and parking facility
Additional underground parking area
Access to on site gym.
- Management Company
- Management company fee operated by Charles White Limited ..As of January 2021 the Management Co charge is £753.56
and building insurance is an additional £142.59 per annum.
Please note that we have not tested the services or systems in this property. Purchasers should make/commission their own inspections if they feel it is necessary.