We are delighted to offer for sale this semi detached villa which is located in a very popular residential area just off the Antrim Road, Glengormley.
This property requires modernisation and renovation and will appeal to a builder / property developer.
Inside the accommodation comprises; entrance porch, entrance hall, lounge with solid oak flooring, dining room with solid oak flooring and open to a modern kitchen with built in oven & hob and access to rear, Upstairs there are three bedrooms and a shower room with white suite. Other benefits include pvc double glazing, oil heating and a floored and sheeted roofspace. Outside there is asphalt driveway, garden to front in lawn and a good garden to rear in lawn.
Early viewing recommended !!
- ACCOMMODATION COMPRISES
- GROUND FLOOR
- ENTRANCE PORCH
- ENTRANCE HALL
- LOUNGE 14'2'' X 11'11'' (4.32m X 3.63m)
- Feature wall mounted electric fire, solid oak flooring, radiator.
- DINING ROOM 10'3'' X 8'10'' (3.12m X 2.69m)
- Solid oak flooring, radiator, open to kitchen
- KITCHEN 11'0'' X 6'11'' (3.35m X 2.11m)
- Modern range of high and low level units, formica worktop, basin and a half stainless steel sink unit, built in double oven, ceramic hob, extractor fan, integrated fridge / freezer, plumbed for washing machine, tiled floor, access to rear.
- FIRST FLOOR
- BEDROOM 1 10'8'' X 10'4'' AT WIDEST (3.25m X 3.15m AT WIDEST)
- Hotpress, radiator.
- BEDROOM 2 10'5'' X 10'3'' (3.18m X 3.12m)
- BEDROOM 3 7'7'' X 7'0'' (2.31m X 2.13m)
- Radiator, built in cupboard.
- SHOWER ROOM
- Fully tiled shower cubicle, triton electric shower, wash hand basin, low flush wc, tiled floor, chrome heated towel rail.
- Fully floored and sheeted, light, velux window, radiator.
Garden to front in lawn.
Good garden to rear in lawn.
Boiler house and oil tank
Please note that we have not tested the services or systems in this property. Purchasers should make/commission their own inspections if they feel it is necessary.