An excellent first floor apartment situated in a prime residential location just off the Malone Road in South Belfast. The bright and spacious accommodation is well proportioned and will appeal to a range of prospective purchases including those downsizing or those seeking a base with easy access to the city centre, Queen's University and Belfast City Hospital. Comprising a spacious lounge with dining area, fitted kitchen, two double bedrooms and a contemporary white bathroom suite the property also benefits from hardwood double glazed windows, gas fired central heating and allocated car parking space along with visitor parking. Viewing is highly recommended.
- THE ACCOMMODATION COMPRISES
- ON THE GROUND FLOOR
- Steps to apartment.
- ON THE FIRST FLOOR
- Hardwood front door.
- RECEPTION HALL
- Storage off hallway.
- LIVING ROOM 19'4 x 15'2 (5.89m x 4.62m)
- Exposed wood floor, tiled fireplace, double doors to balcony.
- DINING AREA
- KITCHEN 10'3 x 8'7 (3.12m x 2.62m)
- Range of high and low level units, stainless steel sink unit with drainer and mixer tap, integrated oven, 4 ring hob, extractor fan, solid wood floor, part tiled walls, plumbed for washing machine.
- BEDROOM ONE 15'5 x 13'0 (4.70m x 3.96m)
- BEDROOM TWO 11'9 x 9'7 (3.58m x 2.92m)
- Contemporary white suite comprising bath, wash hand basin, low flush W.C, fully tiled walls, ceramic tiled floor.
- Communal gardens, allocated car parking space and visitor parking.
- SERVICE CHARGE
Approx £87.00 per month.
- Approx £991.64 per annum.