A stunning turn of the century town terrace overflowing with beautiful period detail situated within this most sought after section of Cedar Avenue. The generously proportioned interior comprises 5 bedrooms, 2 reception rooms with lounge into bay with feature antique fireplace, spacious kitchen with large dining are and classic white bathroom suite. The dwelling further offers uPvc double glazed windows, gas central heating, beautiful marble fireplace to master bedroom and retains much period detail throughout. Conveniently positioned to the many excellent local amenities with leading schools, parks and public transport all close by with the City, Cathedral Quarter and the New Ulster University Campus only minutes away.
Internal inspection highly recommended.
- Enclosed Entrance Porch
- Original entrance door, original tiled floor.
- Entrance Hall
- Glazed vestibule door, panelled radiator, dado rail, cornice ceiling.
- Lounge 5.10 x 3.88 (16'9" x 12'9")
- Into bay, feature slate fireplace, tiled inset, picture rail, 3 panelled radiators.
- Living Room 3.68 x 3.90 (12'1" x 12'10")
- Feature slate fireplace, tiled inset, matching built-in presses, hot press/copper cylinder, polished wood block floor, double panelled radiator.
- Kitchen 6.54 x 3.01 (21'5" x 9'11")
- Single drainer stainless steel sink unit, extensive range of high and low level units, formica worktops, fridge/freezer space, cooker space, integrated extractor fan, integrated dishwasher housing, concealed gas boiler, partly tiled walls, ceramic tiled floor.
Dining Area - Panelled radiator, under stairs storage, wood block floor, uPvc double glazed rear door.
- First Floor
- Bedroom 3.03 x 2.47 (9'11" x 8'1")
- Cast iron fireplace, built-in book shelving, wood laminate floor, panelled radiator.
- White suite comprising panelled bath, shower screen, electric shower, pedestal wash hand basin, low flush wc, panelled radiator, partly tiled walls, ceramic tiled floor.
- Bedroom 4.86 x 5.32 (15'11" x 17'5")
- Into bay, feature marble fireplace, original tiled inset, exposed timber floor, panelled radiator, cornice ceiling.
- Bedroom 3.62 x 3.08 (11'11" x 10'1")
- Feature slate fireplace, twin built-in robes.
- Second Floor
- Bedroom 4.10 x 5.37 (13'5" x 17'7")
- Exposed timber floor, panelled radiator.
- Bedroom 3.63 x 3.31 (11'11" x 10'10")
- Feature cast iron fireplace, exposed timber floor, panelled radiator,
- Forecourt, enclosed rear yard in mature shrubbery, southerly aspect, outside wc.