Located on the popular Casement Street is this unique opportunity to acquire the only detached house on the Street! Situated beside the Church and across from the Primary School, the area is very quiet and is convenient to local amenities. Nearby shops, bakery and take-aways are within walking distance, whilst Ballymena Town centre is also just a short walk via McNinch's Bridge.
The property itself has recently undergone a complete refurbishment, and has been finished to a bright and fresh 'ready to move straight into' condition. It would make an ideal home for a first time buyer, couple, or young family given the close proximity to the schools. It will also appeal to property investors seeking an opportunity in a area of high rental demand, which requires no work and is ready to let out. There is the added benefit that the seller is not in an onward chain.
- PROPERTY DESCRIPTION
- The accommodation comprises of an entrance porch leading to hallway, spacious open plan living - dining room, recently refurbished kitchen - dinette, three well proportioned bedrooms, and a family bathroom. The property has oil fired central heating, and uPvc double glazing to the front, and hardwood double glazing to the rear. There is also white uPvc fascia boards and guttering. Outside there is an enclosed yard to the rear with private gated side access, and good storage space in the sheds/outhouses.
- GROUND FLOOR
- Solid pine internal doors throughout the ground floor.
- Entrance porch
- Hardwood front door. Tile effect laminate wooden floor.
- Tile effect laminate wooden floor continued from entrance porch.
- Open plan living - dining room 6.71m x 3.00m (22'0" x 9'10")
- Bright and spacious open plan living - dining room. Open fire with cast iron and tiled inset, with slate tiled hearth and solid pine surround spray painted in 'great white'. Laminate wooden floor. TV point.
- Kitchen - dinette 4.75m x 2.5m (15'7" x 8'2")
- Recently refurbished modern kitchen finished in 'White Avola Oak' effect eye and low level units, and 'Glacier Grey' worktop. Stainless steel bowl and a half sink with single drainer and mixer tap. Plumbed for washing machine. Space for fridge-freezer. Integrated appliances including 'Neff' hob and 'Neff' extractor, and 'Smeg' double oven and grill. Ample space for a casual dining area. UPvc double glazed back door.
- FIRST FLOOR
- High ceilings throughout first floor.
- Bedroom 1 4.36m x 2.80m (14'4" x 9'2")
- With double front windows. Ceiling cornice.
- Bedroom 2 2.41m x 3.86 (7'11" x 12'8")
- Bedroom 3 2.83m x 2.34 (9'3" x 7'8")
- Bathroom 2.43m x 1.79m (8'0" x 5'10")
- Modern 4 piece white suite. Shower cubicle. Low flush WC. Pedestal wash hand basin. Panel bath. Tiled splash backs.
- Hotpress. Access to insulated attic via attached ladder.
- Fully enclosed yard to the rear with private gated side access. The shed at the back has two rooms, one containing oil tank and boiler, and the other, which has full electrics and has been insulated, offers great storage space, or could be used as a home office or home gym etc.
Please note that we have not tested the services or systems in this property. Purchasers should make/commission their own inspections if they feel it is necessary.