20 Beechgrove Gardens is situated on an elevated site, commanding superb views over Belfast and beyond. The Upper Knockbreda Road / Glencregagh area is only a short distance from the Outer Ring and provides easy access to all parts of the City and further a field. Additional amenities within walking distance include Forestside Shopping Centre, leading schools, both primary and post primary, a host of entertainment and recreational facilities, such the renowned Belvoir Golf Club and the various pubs, cafés and restaurants off the Ormeau Road as well as Cherryvale play Park. Internally the accommodation comprises three bedrooms, two reception rooms, modern fitted kitchen and white bathroom suite on first floor. In addition the property benefits from an oil heating, double glazing, driveway to the front, detached garage and neat, well maintained rear gardens. An excellent well proportioned home in a popular residential location.
- Entrance Hall
- Glass panelled front door with glazed side panels to entrance porch. Tiled flooring.
Glass panelled front with glazed side panels. Hi gloss tiled flooring. Under-stairs storage.
- Lounge 12'7 x 11'4 (3.84m x 3.45m)
- (into bay) Walnut effect laminate flooring Double glass panelled doors to dining room.
- Dining Room 11'2 x 11'1 (3.40m x 3.38m)
- (at widest points) Walnut effect laminate flooring.
- Shaker Style Kitchen 10'8 x 8'5 (3.25m x 2.57m)
- Full range of high and low level units, wood effect work tops, glazed display cabinets, built in gas hob and under oven. Stainless extractor fan, stainless steel sink unit with mixer taps. Breakfast bar. Integrated fridge freezer. Hi gloss tiled flooring.
Controller for heating.
- First Floor
- Bedroom One 13'1 x 10'5 (3.99m x 3.18m)
- (into bay)
- Bedroom Two 11'6 x 11'3 (3.51m x 3.43m)
- Laminate flooring.
- Bedroom Three 8'2 x 6'6 (2.49m x 1.98m)
- Double built in robe.
- White Bathroom Suite
- White bathroom suite comprising panelled bath with mixer taps, triton shoer unit above, pedestal wash hand basin, low flush w.c Tiled flooring. Hot-press.
- Access to the roof-space.
- Outside Front
- Garden laid lawns. Range of flowers and shrubs. Driveway with parking.
- Detached Garage 17'3 x 9'1 (5.26m x 2.77m)
- Up and over door.
- Outside Rear
- Flagged patio area and loose stone area. Leading to garden laid lawns. Mat
Please note that we have not tested the services or systems in this property. Purchasers should make/commission their own inspections if they feel it is necessary.