Tucked away off the Upper Cregagh Road and offering generous accommodation, 'Bapaume Avenue', or one of the ex servicemen's homes' as they are often referred to, were built and named after the battles of WW1. They are a popular house type given the well proportioned rooms with 3 first floor bedrooms, a spacious lounge and fitted kitchen and a ground floor shower room completing the accommodation. Outside there is parking for 2 cars at the front and an enclosed, good size rear garden laid out in lawn with an additional patio area. The convenience of many amenities would also be another key factor in considering this home, with local shops,
leading schools, bus and arterial routes to name but a few, all located within a reasonable distance. With a chain free onward sale this home is sure to appeal.
- The accommodation comprises
- Pvc double glazed front door leading to
- Entrance hall
- Lounge 15'11 x 13'0 (4.85m x 3.96m)
- Brick fireplace with raised tiled hearth.
- Kitchen 13'6 x 6'9 (4.11m x 2.06m)
- Range of high and low level units, single drainer sink unit with mixer taps, formica work surfaces, part tiled walls, plumbed for washing machine, cooker space.
- Ground floor shower room 7'3 x 5'4 (2.21m x 1.63m)
- White suite comprising corner shower cubicle, Mira sport shower, low flush w.c, pedestal wash hand basin, fully tiled walls, wood panelled ceiling, recessed spotlights, tiled floor.
- 1st floor
- Bedroom 1 16'1 x 9'5 (4.90m x 2.87m)
- Storage cupboard with access to Roof space.
- Bedroom 2 10'4 x 10'0 (3.15m x 3.05m)
- Laminate flooring.
- Bedroom 3 8'11 x 7'5 (2.72m x 2.26m)
- Paved driveway to the front providing off street parking for 2 cars side by side.
- Paved patio and large enclosed rear gardens laid in lawn. Pvc oil tank, boiler house housing oil fired condensing boiler (upgraded 2017), outside tap.
Please note that we have not tested the services or systems in this property. Purchasers should make/commission their own inspections if they feel it is necessary.