This lovely extended semi detached property is located in a popular area in Millisle within walking distance to all local amenities and seafront.
Millisle is becoming increasingly popular due to its proximity to the large market towns of Bangor and Newtownards and also because of the recently modernised promenade and seafront area.
Internally, there is a luxury kitchen with a great range of built in appliances and space for informal dining, well proportioned living room, family bathroom with white suite, family room, sunroom with roof lantern, utility room and integral garage with wc. The first floor has three bedrooms, one with walk in wardrobe/office and a separate wc.
Externally, there is off street parking for two vehicles and a fully enclosed rear garden with area in lawn and space for seating.
Overall, this charming semi detached home would make a great first time buy or for a downsize and we recommend viewing at your earliest convenience.
- Accommodation Comprises
- Entrance Porch 1.2 x 1.0 (3'11" x 3'3")
- Tiled flooring, glazed door to hall.
- Entrance Hall
- Cornicing, hotpress with storage, under stair storage.
- Living Room 4.5 x 3.5 (14'9" x 11'6")
- Cornicing, electric fire with tiled hearth, brick hearth and wooden mantle.
- Kitchen 4.3 x 3.1 (14'1" x 10'2")
- Modern range of high and low level units, granite work surfaces, "Rangemaster" under mounted ceramic sink with built in drainer and Quooker hot tap, space for fridge freezer, space for range cooker, built in stainless steel extractor fan and hood, recessed spot lighting, built in dishwasher, space for dining table.
- Family Room 3.2 x 3.0 (10'6" x 9'10")
- Double doors to sunroom.
- Sunroom 4.1 x 4.0 (13'5" x 13'1")
- Large sunroom with roof lantern, recessed spotlighting, double doors to rear garden.
- White suite comprising low flush wc, pedestal wash hand basin, panelled bath with telephone hand shower set, shower enclosure with "Mira" overhead shower and glazed door, wall mounted chrome radiator, extractor fan, recessed spot lighting, vinyl flooring.
- Utility Room 5.5 x 2.2 (18'1" x 7'3")
- Low level units with laminate work surfaces, stainless sink with built in drainer and mixer tap, plumbed for washing machine, space for tumble dryer.
- First Floor
- Access to roofspace.
- Bedroom 1 5.1 x 3.1 (16'9" x 10'2")
- Double room with built in wardrobes, walk in tiled shower enclosure with "Mira" overhead shower, extractor fan, vanity unit with sink and storage, semi rural views.
- Bedroom 2 3.7 x 3.0 (12'2" x 9'10")
- Double room with built in wardrobes and drawer unit.
- Bedroom 3 2.7 x 2.4 (8'10" x 7'10")
- Double room with walk in wardrobe area, also suitable as an office.
Walk in wardrobe 2.4 x 1.2 with eaves storage.
- Tiled walls, low flush wc.
- Front: Area in lawn, paved walkway, driveway for multiple vehicles, access to garage, bedding areas, outside light, outside tap.
Rear: Stoned seating area, area in lawn, fully enclosed, semi rural views, outside power points.
- Integral Garage 8.0 x 3.1 (26'3" x 10'2")
- Up and over roller door, oil fired boiler, wc, utility sink with tiled splash back, mezzanine storage, door to rear yard.
Please note that we have not tested the services or systems in this property. Purchasers should make/commission their own inspections if they feel it is necessary.