You'll look back on this exercise and think it wasn't that difficult to find the perfect home, as the details you now have in front of you in respect of this three bedroom semi detached house will probably more than adequately meet requirements, as the accommodation is both family friendly and well proportioned, in a location supported by day to day sought after amenities, such as schools, shops and public transport, together with the general facilities associated with Bangor town.
With a lot to offer and a lot to gain, a viewing of this particular home should be placed firmly and at an early date, in your appointments diary.
- UPVC double glazed entrance door into ...
- ENTRANCE HALL
- Built-in cloaks cupboard.
- LOUNGE 13'5" x 11'1" (4.09m x 3.38m)
- Open fireplace with tiled surround and hearth.
- DINING AREA 9'8" x 8'8" (2.95m x 2.64m)
- UPVC double glazed French doors leading to rear. Laminated wood floor.
- KITCHEN 11'11" x 8'8" (3.63m x 2.64m)
- Range of white high and low level cupboards and drawers with roll edge work surfaces. Built-in Beko ceramic 4 ring hob and oven under. Extractor hood with integrated fan and light. 1½ tub single drainer stainless steel sink unit with mixer taps. Plumbed for washing machine. Ceramic tiled floor. Part tiled walls. 6 Downlights.
- STAIRS TO LANDING
- Dado. Built-in hotpress with insulated copper cylinder and immersion heater.
- BEDROOM 1 12'10" x 8'9" (3.91m x 2.67m)
- BEDROOM 2 11'3" x 9'7" (3.43m x 2.92m)
- BEDROOM 3 8'0" x 7'11" (2.44m x 2.41m)
- SHOWER ROOM
- Comprising: Corner shower with thermostatic shower over. Vanity unit with inset wash hand basin and mixer tap. W.C. Part tiled walls. Ceramic tiled floor.
- FRONT AND SIDE
- Garden in lawn with shrubs.
- Enclosed garden in pavestones. PVC oil tank. Boiler house. Tap. Sensor light.
Please note that we have not tested the services or systems in this property. Purchasers should make/commission their own inspections if they feel it is necessary.