Ulster Property Sales, Ballynahinch are now in receipt of an offer for the sum of
£119,950 for 2 Woodvale Green, Dromara, BT25 2DT. Anyone wishing to place an offer on this property should contact Ulster Property Sales, 2 Main Street, Ballynahinch, 02897561155 before exchange of contracts.
Situated in a quiet established residential area, this deceptively spacious town house must be viewed both internally and externally to fully appreciate what's on offer. Internally, the bright spacious accommodation is well appointed and benefits from living room, kitchen with dining area, downstairs w.c, bathroom and three bedrooms, master with an ensuite. Externally, the choice site also benefits from an excellent private garden area to rear and parking to the front. This home is beautifully presented both inside and out and is sure to appeal to many. View now and you won't be disappointed!
- Entrance Hall
- Solid wood glazed front door leading to entrance hall,
- Living Room 18'4" x 13'3" (5.59m x 4.04m)
- Cloakroom 6'10" x 3'2" (2.08m x 0.97m)
- Low flush wc, wash hand basin, tiled flooring and wall tiling to splash.
- Kitchen/Dining 20'6" x 10'6" (6.25m x 3.20m)
- Range of high and low level units incorporating:
- First floor
- Bathroom 9'3" x 7'10" (2.82m x 2.39m)
- White suite comprising low flush wc, wash hand basin, bath.
- Bedroom One 12'4" x 12'0" (3.76m x 3.66m)
- Rear facing room.
- Ensuite 9'9" x 3'5" (2.97m x 1.04m)
- Low flush wc, wash hand basin, shower, tiled flooring and wall tiling to splash.
- Bedroom Two 12'7" x 12'0" (3.84m x 3.66m)
- Front facing room, wood laminate flooring.
- Bedroom Three 10'0" x 10'0" (3.05m x 3.05m)
- Front facing room.
- Gardens to the rear laid out in lawn. Parking to the front.
Please note that we have not tested the services or systems in this property. Purchasers should make/commission their own inspections if they feel it is necessary.