This beautifully presented detached bungalow is situated on a private site within the Tullybeg Fort development just off the Church Road in Ballynahinch. The bright spacious accommodation is well presented throughout and comprises lounge with fireplace, fitted kitchen with dining area, cloakroom, conservatory, 3 bedrooms and bathroom. This property further benefits from a large site with ample parking and access to a detached garage. Only on inspection will you fully appreciate the stunning gardens to the rear with the wide array of plantings and mature trees this is a gardeners paradise. The property is located close to Shops, Schools and amenities and only a short distance to Lisburn, Downpatrick and Belfast.
Property in this area has moved quickly in recent times and with this quality of finish throughout, early viewing is a must.
- Entrance Porch
- Solid wooden front door. Tiled floor.
- Entrance Hall
- Double doors, glazed, leading into entrance hall. Feature cornicing. Access to hot press. Access to fully floored roofspace.
- Living Room 23'3" x 15'10" (7.09m x 4.83m)
- Fireplace with wooden surround and marble inset and hearth. Feature cornicing. Access to conservatory.
- Conservatory 9'8" x 9'9" (2.95m x 2.97m)
- Tiled floor. Door to rear garden.
- Kitchen / Dining 14'3" x 9'8" (4.34m x 2.95m)
- Range of high and low rise units with matching work tops and splash backs and stainless steel sink and drainer. Integrated oven and hob with extractor fan. Integrated dish washer and fridge/freezer. Door to rear.
- Cloakroom 6'6" x 5'10" (1.98m x 1.78m)
- Suite encompassing low flush W/C and wash hand basin. Area for storage and hanging coats.
- Bedroom One / Dining Room 10'3" x 11'3" (3.12m x 3.43m)
- Front facing.
- Bedroom Two 12'0" x 11'0" (3.66m x 3.35m)
- Front facing. Built in robes. Wash hand basin.
- Bedroom Three 12'0" x 9'5" (3.66m x 2.87m)
- Rear facing, built in robes. Wash hand basin.
- Bathroom 10'3" x 8'7" (3.12m x 2.62m)
- White suite encompassing low flush W/C, wash hand basin, bidet, shower and corner bath. Fully tiled walls.
- GARAGE 16'0" x 18'0" (4.88m x 5.49m)
- Electric door. Recess for washing machine and tumble dryer. Mezzanine above 16'0 x 10'0.
- To the front - paved area with ample space for parking and access to garage with electric door. To the rear - beautifully presented gardens laid in lawn with feature flowerbeds with mature planting and shrubbery. Paved patio area.
Please note that we have not tested the services or systems in this property. Purchasers should make/commission their own inspections if they feel it is necessary.