Substantial Period Town House Convenient To The City And The New University.
Situated within this most popular location minutes from the city centre and the new university, this beautiful period town house will have immediate appeal. The spacious interior comprises 4 bedrooms, 2 receptions, fitted kitchen and white bathroom suite. The dwelling further offers upvc double glazed windows, gas central heating, second shower room to first floor and has benefited to improvement works in past years. Retaining period detail and benefiting from excellent local amenities to, public transport, leading schools and excellent shopping are within walking distance from this superb home.
Immediate viewing strongly recommended
- Enclosed Entrance Porch
- Entrance Hall
- Double panelled radiator, wood laminate floor.
- Lounge 3.75 x 3.58 (12'4" x 11'9")
- Double panelled radiator, dado rail, cornice ceiling.
- Dining Room 3.68 x 3.92 (12'1" x 12'10")
- Panelled radiator, under stair storage.
- Kitchen 3.90 x 2.73 (12'10" x 8'11")
- Single drainer stainless steel kitchen, extensive range of high and low level units, formica worktops, cooker space, stainless steel canopy extractor fan, plumbed for washing machine, fridge/freezer space, breakfast bar, partly tiled walls, ceramic tiled walls
- First Floor
- Landing, velux window, panelled radiator.
- White suite comprising panelled bath, telephone hand shower, pedestal wash hand basin, low flush wc, partly tiled walls, wood laminate floor.
- Shower Room
- White suite comprising shower cubicle, thermostatically controlled shower unit, pedestal wash hand basin, low flush wc, chrome radiator, fully tiled walls.
- Bedroom 3.75 x 2.92 (12'4" x 9'7")
- Panelled radiator, wall mounted gas boiler, cornice ceiling.
- Bedroom 4.97 x 3.77 (16'4" x 12'4")
- Panelled radiator, cornice ceiling.
- Second Floor
- Bedroom 3.68 x 4.88 (12'1" x 16'0")
- Panelled radiator.
- Bedroom 2.87 x 3.56 (9'5" x 11'8")
- Panelled radiator.
- Forecourt, enclosed rear yard, store.
Please note that we have not tested the services or systems in this property. Purchasers should make/commission their own inspections if they feel it is necessary.