We are delighted to offer the opportunity to purchase a well presented detached bungalow with in walking distance of the town centre in Ballynahinch. This family home is situated in the popular Drumlins development located just off the Dromore Road and the accommodation comprises living room, kitchen with dining area, conservatory, three bedrooms, shower room and a family bathroom. Outside the property further benefits from a garage and has well presented gardens to the front and rear with off street parking. Demand for bungalows in this area has been high in recent times, especially one in such good condition and which is ideal for commuting, so early viewing is a must.
- Entrance Hall
- PVC glazed front door to entrance hall with tiled floor.
- Shower room 9'5" x 5'6" (2.87m x 1.68m)
- White suite comprising low flush w.c, wash hand basin and shower cubicle. Tiled floor and splash area. Large store.
- Kitchen/ dining/ living area 22'11" x 9'9" (6.99m x 2.97m)
- Range of high and low rise units. Stainless steel sink and drainer. Integrated oven and hob. Stainless steel extractor fan. Integrated dishwasher and fridge/freezer. Fireplace with wooden surround and tiled hearth, back boiler. French doors leading to conservatory.
- Conservatory 17'2" x 10'11" (5.23m x 3.33m)
- Laminate wooden flooring. Door leading to rear garden.
- Living Room 17'0" x 12'2" (5.18m x 3.71m)
- Fireplace with electric inset. Feature cornicing.
- Bathroom 9'8" x 5'0" (2.95m x 1.52m)
- Low flush w/c, hand basin and corner bath. Tiled floor. Towel radiator. Hotpress.
- Bedroom One 11'10" x 9'6" (3.61m x 2.90m)
- Rear facing. Wooden laminate flooring. Built in mirrored robes.
- Bedroom Two 10'11" x 9'2" (3.33m x 2.79m)
- Front facing. Mirrored robes.
- Bedroom Three 9'6" x 9'9" (2.90m x 2.97m)
- Front facing. Laminate wooden flooring. Built in robes.
- Rear Hall 14'8" x 8'1" (4.47m x 2.46m)
- Tiled floor. Double doors to front and door to rear. Storage.
- Garage 19'0" x 10'8" (5.79m x 3.25m)
- Up and over door. Recess for washing machine and tumble dryer.
- To the front is a large parking area and gardens laid out in lawn with mature plantings. To the rear is a large brick paved yard with a summer house.