This well proportioned semi detached home is located in this prime residential area which is renowned for its convenience to many leading Primary and Grammar schools, whilst boasting ease of access to Belfast City Centre for the commuter. Also within close proximity to Belmont and Ballyhackamore and its range of shops, pubs and restaurants.
The property internally offers family accommodation with the ground floor comprising lounge/dining leading to sun room and fitted kitchen with a range of built in appliances. The first floor includes bathroom and two bedrooms, originally a three bedroom property as the third bedroom has been opened through to the main bedroom to provide a dressing room.
Outside the property has a front and side garden and a driveway to the rear offering parking and access to the detached garage. Priced to allow for modernising an internal inspection is essential to appreciate fully all this fine home has to offer.
- Accommodation Comprises
- Entrance Hall
- PVC front door.
- Living Room 19'8 x 9'0 (5.99m x 2.74m)
- Fireplace with tiled hearth and wooden mantle. Archway to:
- Dining Room 8'6 x 8'0 (2.59m x 2.44m)
- Sliding door to sun room.
- Sun Room 9'0 x 6'9 (2.74m x 2.06m)
- Kitchen 14'3 x 9'2 (4.34m x 2.79m)
- Range of high and low level units, single drainer stainless steel sink unit, oven and 4 ring hob, washing machine, integrated fridge. Laminate strip wood flooring.
- First Floor
- Bedroom 1 10'0 x 9'0 (3.05m x 2.74m)
- Archway to dressing room.
- Dressing Room 6'9 x 5'9 (2.06m x 1.75m)
- (Used to be bedroom 3)
- Bedroom 2 9'8 x 9'0 (2.95m x 2.74m)
- Gas boiler.
- White suite comprising panelled bath, low flush WC and pedestal wash hand basin. Fully tiled walls.
- Gardens in lawn to front and side surrounded by hedging. Driveway way to rear. Detached garage and driveway to the rear for off street parking.
Please note that we have not tested the services or systems in this property. Purchasers should make/commission their own inspections if they feel it is necessary.