An easy to maintain mid terrace property within the popular Sydenham area close to schools and many other local amenities.
The accommodation comprises of through lounge dining room with wood laminate flooring, modern fitted kitchen to include built-in oven, partly tiled walls and ceramic tile flooring. The first floor offers three well proportioned bedrooms and a shower room comprising of white suite with walk-in shower cubicle, fully tiled walls and ceramic tile flooring. The property also benefits from oil fired central heating and uPVC double glazed windows.
The outside area includes off street parking to front and enclosed paved garden to rear. Convenient location with many local amenities to hand and easy access to arterial routes to Belfast City Centre and Belfast City Airport, this property is ideal for first time buyers or investors wanting to buy to let out. View now to avoid disappointment!
- Accommodation Comprises:
- Entrance Hall
- Through Lounge/ Dining Room 7.14m x 3.43m narrowing to 2.31m (23'5 x 11'3 narr
- Wood laminate floor
- Kitchen 2.92m x 1.93m (9'7 x 6'4)
- Modern range of high and low level units including display cabinet. Granite effect work surface, inset single drainer stainless steel sink unit with mixer tap, built in under oven, ceramic hob, splashback, integrated extractor hood, space for fridge freezer, plumbed for washing machine, partly tiled walls, ceramic tiled floor.
- First Floor
- Slingsby type ladder to roofspace with light and partial flooring.
- Bedroom 2 3.43m x 2.24m (11'3 x 7'4)
- Bedroom 1 3.56m x 2.54m (11'8 x 8'4)
- Bedroom 3 2.46m x 2.03m (8'1 x 6'8)
- Shower Room
- White suite comprising of white shower cubicle with electric shower, sliding shower doors, vanity unit with mixer tap, low flush wc, fully tiled wall, ceramic tiled floor.
- Off street parking and enclosed rear paved area.