We are delighted to offer for sale this attractive detached family home which is located on a private laneway just off the Antrim Road which is convenient to Sandyknowes Roundabout offering easy access to all surrounding areas and will ideally suit the growing family.
Inside the accommodation comprises; entrance porch and entrance hall both with chinese slate flooring, large lounge with feature fireplace, dining room, family room with sliding doors to rear and a separate oak fitted kitchen with matching utility room and furnished cloakroom. Upstairs there are four good bedrooms, master with ensuite and a separate family bathroom with white suite. Other benefits include PVC double glazing and oil heating. Outside there is a private laneway with access for only two houses leading to your own tarmac driveway for ample parking with detached garage and a garden to rear in lawn with feature decking area.
Early viewing recommended !!
- ACCOMMODATION COMPRISES;
- GROUND FLOOR
- ENTRANCE PORCH
- Composite double glazed front door, Chinese slate flooring, double glass panelled door to entrance hall.
- ENTRANCE HALL
- Chinese slate floor, radiator.
- LOUNGE 4.95m x 3.58m (16'3" x 11'9")
- Feature fireplace with cast iron inset, wood surround, solid oak flooring, radiator
- DINING ROOM 3.63m x 3.33m (11'11" x 10'11")
- Solid oak flooring, radiator.
- FAMILY ROOM 3.71m x 3.61m (12'2" x 11'10")
- Feature fireplace with granite inset, oak surround, solid oak flooring, pvc double glazed sliding patio doors to rear
- KITCHEN 3.61m x 2.69m (11'10" x 8'10")
- Range of oak high and low level units, formica worktops, basin and a half stainless steel sink unit, built in stainless steel double oven, ceramic hob, stainless steel extractor fan, integrated dishwasher and fridge / freezer, partly tiled walls, tiled floor, radiator.
- UTILITY ROOM 2.46m x 2.11m (8'1" x 6'11")
- Matching low level cupboards with formica worktop, plumbed for washing machine, partly tiled walls, tiled floor, composite double glazed back door
- FURNISHED CLOAKROOM
- Pedestal wash hand basin, w.c, tiled floor, radiator
- FIRST FLOOR
- Access to roofspace.
- BEDROOM 1 3.71m x 3.58m (12'2" x 11'9")
- Wood laminate flooring, radiator
- Shower cubicle with Aqualisa shower, pedestal wash hand basin and w.c, fully tiled walls and floor, radiator
- BEDROOM 2 3.61m x 3.38m (11'10" x 11'1")
- Wood laminate flooring, radiator, built in robe.
- BEDROOM 3 3.63m x 3.33m (11'11" x 10'11")
- Wood laminate flooring, radiator.
- BEDROOM 4 3.63m x 2.74m (11'11" x 9'0")
- Built in robe, radiator.
- White suite comprising: bath with telephone hand shower attachment, pedestal wash hand basin and w.c. Partly tiled walls.
- Private laneway shared access with only two houses.
Own tarmac driveway leading to a detached garage with up and over door, light power and oil boiler.
Tarmac area to front for extra parking.
Garden to rear in lawn with feature raised decking area
Please note that we have not tested the services or systems in this property. Purchasers should make/commission their own inspections if they feel it is necessary.