This beautiful, modern semi-detached home is located in the popular Hadlow development, within walking distance to the town centre, sea front and all of the local amenities that Donaghadee has to offer.
The property is in excellent condition, with the turn key finish visible throughout having previously been the show house. Early viewing is recommended!
- Accommodation Comprises
- Entrance Hall
- Tiled floor.
- Living Room 3.80 x 4.31 (12'6" x 14'2")
- Spotlighting. Wall mounted electric fireplace.
- Wall mounted sink with mixer taps, low flush wc and tiled floor.
- Kitchen 5.04 x 3.01 (16'6" x 9'11")
- Range of high and low units with laminate work surfaces, single drainer stainless steel sink unit with mixer tap, integrated fridge freezer and dishwasher, four ring gas hob and oven, stainless steel extractor hood, spotlighting, gas fired boiler and double doors to rear garden.
- Utility room 1.08 x 2.21 (3'7" x 7'3")
- Tiled floor, plumbed for washing machine and space for tumble dryer.
- Built in storage and access to roofspace.
- Master Bedroom 3.78 x 4.34 (12'5" x 14'3")
- White suite comprising of tiled shower cubicle with overhead shower, toilet with low flush wc, pedestal sink with mixer taps, partially tiled walls, chrome wall mounted radiator and extractor fan.
- Bedroom 2 2.60 x 3.84 (8'6" x 12'7")
- Bedroom 3 2.31 x 3.14 (7'7" x 10'4")
- White suite comprising panelled bath with overhead shower, glazed shower screen and mixer tap, pedestal wash hand basin with mixer tap, low flush wc, partially tiled walls, feature chrome wall mounted radiator and extractor fan.
- Front - Area of lawn, tarmac driveway with spaces for multiple vehicles and paved path.
Rear - Fully enclosed rear garden in lawn, paved path, outside tap, light and shed.
Please note that we have not tested the services or systems in this property. Purchasers should make/commission their own inspections if they feel it is necessary.