A surprisingly spacious, two bedroom, terrace bungalow, situated on a corner site with generous gardens in lawn and driveway with space for four cars. This property has undergone an improvement programme by the current owners over the last few years to include a new kitchen, shower room, oil fired burner and PVC double glazed windows. The property also includes an enclosed patio garden leading to a large garden shed. The home provides ideal accommodation, located in the picturesque Village of Moneyreagh on the outskirts of Belfast and Comber, and offers an easy commute for motorists.
- Accommodation Comprises:
- Entrance Porch
- Entrance Hall
- Wood laminate flooring.
- Lounge 15'8 x 14'4 (4.78m x 4.37m)
- Attractive hole in wall fireplace with multi fuel stove, tiled surround and wood laminate flooring.
- Kitchen 10'7 x 10'4 (3.23m x 3.15m)
- Modern range of high and low level 'grey gloss' units, solid wood work surface, inset single drainer sink unit with mixer taps, built in oven, ceramic hob, stainless steel extractor hood, breakfast bar, wood panelled ceiling, partly tiled walls and wood laminate flooring.
- Bedroom 1 11'8 x 10'4 (3.56m x 3.15m)
- Bedroom 2 10'4 x 8'3 (3.15m x 2.51m)
- Shower Room
- Modern white suite comprising large shower cubicle with built in shower with rain shower head, telephone handle shower, slate effect PVC splash back, shower screen, vanity unit with mixer taps, low flush wc, tiled walls and porcelain tile flooring.
- Concrete driveway for four cars, generous front and side garden in lawn.
Enclosed rear patio garden, boiler house with oil fired boiler, oil storage tank, leading to large garden shed and pebble stone area.
Please note that we have not tested the services or systems in this property. Purchasers should make/commission their own inspections if they feel it is necessary.