Regency is a great residential area, close to local amenities, within minutes of Newtownards town centre and also close to the main arterial routes to Belfast.
Newtownards is a busy market town with many independent retailers, coffee shops, restaurants, leisure facilities and well known primary and secondary schools, most notably Regent House Grammar School.
This lovely house has been well maintained by the current owner and offers any potential purchaser the opportunity to modernise to their own standard, creating a good sized detached property in an extremely popular area.
On entering the home. you will immediately appreciate the space and light in the wide entrance hall and this continues throughout the property with adaptable, well proportioned accommodation.
There is a large living room with open fireplace, three bedrooms, master with ensuite shower room and one which could be used as a second reception, family bathroom and a good sized kitchen/dining room/ family room.
Externally, to the front, there is off street parking, an area in lawn and mature shrubs and trees. The rear is fully enclosed with a further area in lawn and garden shed.
We recommend early viewing of this lovely property as bungalows don't come to the market often, and we anticipate great interest in this one due to size and location.
- Accommodation Comprises:
- Entrance Hall
- Access to roofspace.
- Living Room 16'0 x 11'1 (4.88m x 3.38m)
- Open fire with tiled hearth, cast iron inset, painted wooden surround and mantle.
- Kitchen/ Dining/Family Room 18'0 x 14'0 (5.49m x 4.27m)
- Range of high and low units, laminate work surfaces, 1 ¼ stainless steel sink with built in drainer and mixer tap, built in 4 ring electric hob, built in double oven, built in extractor fan and hood, built in fridge freezer, plumbed for washing machine, space for tumble dryer, feature glazed units, breakfast bar area, double doors to rear garden.
- Bedroom 1 14'1 x 9'1 (4.29m x 2.77m)
- Double room.
- White suite comprising low flush wc, pedestal wash hand basin with tiled splashback, corner shower cubicle with "Mira" overhead shower and glazed doors, extractor fan.
- Bedroom 2/Reception 13'0 x 8'1 (3.96m x 2.46m)
- Double room, option to be used as second reception.
- Bedroom 3 11'1 x 8'1 (3.38m x 2.46m)
- Double room.
- Coloured suite comprising low flush wc, pedestal wash hand basin with tiled splashback, panelled bath, corner shower cubicle with overhead shower and glazed door, extractor fan, recessed spotlighting, hotpress with storage.
- Front: Area in lawn, mature shrubs and trees, tarmac driveway for multiple vehicles.
Rear: Fully enclosed, area in lawn, shed, mature shrubs, outside tank, boiler house with oil fuel boiler, outside light, outside tap.
Please note that we have not tested the services or systems in this property. Purchasers should make/commission their own inspections if they feel it is necessary.