Cash offers only
A magnificent opportunity to purchase a beautiful period end of terrace holding a prime position within this ever popular location. The generously proportioned interior comprises 4 bedrooms, 2 reception rooms with lounge into bay, spacious kitchen and bathroom in white suite. The dwelling further offers gas central heating and retains much period detail throughout. Ideally suited to the growing family the property requires some modernisation works but offers unlimited potential which will become immediately apparent on inspection. With the City a short distance away immediate inspection is strongly recommended.
- Enclosed Entrance Porch
- Upvc double glazed entrance door, ceramic tiled floor.
- Entrance Hall
- Wood strip floor, panelled radiator.
- Lounge 4.44 x 3.79 (14'7" x 12'5")
- Into bay, tiled fireplace.
- Dining Room 4.00 x 3.93 (13'1" x 12'11")
- Tiled fireplace, double panelled radiator, wood strip floor.
- Kitchen 3.80 x 2.92 (12'6" x 9'7")
- Double drainer stainless steel sink unit, range of high and low level units, formica worktops, cooker space, extractor fan, plumbed for washing machine, plumbed for dishwasher, fridge/freezer space, partly tiled walls.
- First Floor
- Landing, panelled radiator.
- White suite comprising panelled bath, shower screen, telephone hand shower, vanity unit, partly tiled walls, panelled radiator.
Separate low flush wc, panelled radiator, partly tiled walls.
- Bedroom 3.00 x 4.06 (9'10" x 13'4")
- Built-in robe, panelled radiator.
- Bedroom 3.70 x 4.61 (12'2" x 15'1")
- Built-in slide robes, panelled radiator.
- Second Floor
- Bedroom 3.62 x 4.74 (11'11" x 15'7")
- Panelled radiator.
- Bedroom 2.65 x 3.82 (8'8" x 12'6")
- Panelled radiator, Velux roof light.
- Forecourt, rear garden in shrubs, boiler house, gas central heating boiler.
Please note that we have not tested the services or systems in this property. Purchasers should make/commission their own inspections if they feel it is necessary.