Situated in a quiet cul-de-sac location close to Newtownards Town Centre and local schools, this well presented mid terrace property will appeal to first time buyers, investors and young families. The living room is open plan to a dining area and leads to a good sized kitchen with separate utility and larder area. The first floor has three bedrooms, two with built in storage and a generous shower room. Externally there is a well kept patio area to the front and access through double gates to off street parking and patio area to the rear. Viewing is highly recommended for this well kept home in a great location.
- Accommodation Comprises:
- Entrance Hall
- Living Room / Dining Area 20'1 x 13' (6.12m x 3.96m)
- Wood laminate flooring, electric fire with tiled hearth, surround and wooden mantle.
- Kitchen 9' x 8' (2.74m x 2.44m)
- Range of high and low level units, built in double oven, four ring electric hob, built in extractor fan, partly tiled walls and ceramic tiled floor.
- Utility 7' x 5'1 (2.13m x 1.55m)
- Range of high and low level units, single drainer stainless steel sink unit with mixer taps, plumbed for washing machine and ceramic tiled floor.
- Larder 5'1 x 4'1 (1.55m x 1.24m)
- Positioned under the stairs with space for fridge freezer and high and low level units.
- First Floor
- Bedroom 1 12' x 9'1 (3.66m x 2.77m)
- Wood laminate flooring, hotpress and storage.
- Bedroom 2 11' x 8' (3.35m x 2.44m)
- Wood laminate flooring.
- Bedroom 3 9'1 x 8'1 (2.77m x 2.46m)
- Built in storage.
- Shower Room 7'1 x 5' (2.16m x 1.52m)
- White suite comprising walk in shower cubicle with overhead shower and sliding shower doors, vanity units with basin and mixer taps, low flush wc, fully tiled walls, vinyl flooring and recessed spotlighting.
- Front - Fully enclosed patio area with raised bedding areas.
Rear - Fully enclosed paved area with boiler house and outhouse with oil storage tank. Off street parking.
Please note that we have not tested the services or systems in this property. Purchasers should make/commission their own inspections if they feel it is necessary.